Quick Question Thread

What time do betting shops typically stay open to on a Sunday? Want to stick a wedge on the Superbowl but don't really want to do it onlne.

No that it's much use to you now but as far as I know the ones around St. Georges X shut at about quarter past six on a Sunday.

all completely irrelevant, with no sound and tits bouncing around like flubber, she could be married to Fritzl and completely incontinant, both those images would still make reading p&b threads in which yoda has posted stupendously difficult.

You're ginger, you don't understand....

Although I hate to be on your "side" but:

500makeupfreekaty.jpg

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif

I'm no big fan of katy perry, nice eyes though, but I have no idea what Russell brand has to do with her attractiveness? Can you clarify?

Well, he's saying that Russell Brand will make her a bucket. He is concerned that her lady parts will not be as tight as they once were. I'm unsure if he's declaring that Russell has a large member or if he's going to be humping her six ways from Sunday every night of the week to cause the slackening.

Got it in one Miss D, im insinuating they will be humping ferociously every night for the length of the marriage. Not nice to see afterwards