Quick Question Thread

Is it possible to change what team you support on you P&B profile? I have always supported both Celtic and Linlithgow Rose, but ive not been to a celtic game for ages and im going to a lot of rose games recently, so the balance is certainly shifting. Not sure if its reached tipping point quite yet, but it may do in the course of the rest of the season. Obviously ill always support celtic to some extent, but if i decide at some point i support the rose more, can i change?

Click on the arrow beside your username on the top right of the screen - go to my profile then click edit my profile at the top. You should then be able to change your details.

Is it possible to change what team you support on you P&B profile? I have always supported both Celtic and Linlithgow Rose, but ive not been to a celtic game for ages and im going to a lot of rose games recently, so the balance is certainly shifting. Not sure if its reached tipping point quite yet, but it may do in the course of the rest of the season. Obviously ill always support celtic to some extent, but if i decide at some point i support the rose more, can i change?

Glory hunting fucker :P

quote name='Panda Ears' timestamp='1298148214' post='5064528']

cheers I like doune anyway might swing by the castle on route to said shop.

Monty Python filmed a bit of Holy Grail there. Now i bet you will sleep well tonight..

http://

Edited by capybara

NB I see no contradiction in supporting linlithgow rose as well btw, because of the gap between the two, and especially the fact that the SFL is closed so the rose can literally never challenge celtic mean that the two can never meet. Its like someone having an english team they support as well as a scottish team IMO

If only there was some kind of competition that both Celtic and Linlithgow Rose were entered into.....

Was waiting for that :lol: . In all honesty though its not a tag that bothers me. As much as i can see that celtic is not the natural team i should be supporting, and its only really because i come from a loosely Catholic/Italian background that my family supports them at all, and as much as i can see the damage celtic and the OF in general do to the Scottish game, im not going to stop supporting the team ive supported since i could understand football because of that. The decision was made for me when i got taken along to my first game. I've just got to live with it. A lot of the time this is my criticism of the 'FTOF' brigade. They assume that we consciously chose who to support. I mean honestly how many of us, supporters of all teams, chose for ourselves what team we support? :lol:

NB I see no contradiction in supporting linlithgow rose as well btw, because of the gap between the two, and especially the fact that the SFL is closed so the rose can literally never challenge celtic mean that the two can never meet. Its like someone having an english team they support as well as a scottish team IMO

I was only joking for f**k's sake! :P

Does anyone know why Tesco have stopped selling their cheap chocolate bars? They haven't had any for the last 2 or 3 weeks, and I noticed there isn't even a space on the shelf for them any more. I've looked when I've been in Kilwinning, Irvine, Glasgow and Musselburgh, and none of them have any, so I'm assuming they have been withdrawn for some reason.

There were always good for making desserts and cakes, or for melting with a bowl of rice crispies for an incredibly unhealthy snack.

Does anyone know why Tesco have stopped selling their cheap chocolate bars? They haven't had any for the last 2 or 3 weeks, and I noticed there isn't even a space on the shelf for them any more. I've looked when I've been in Kilwinning, Irvine, Glasgow and Musselburgh, and none of them have any, so I'm assuming they have been withdrawn for some reason.

There were always good for making desserts and cakes, or for melting with a bowl of rice crispies for an incredibly unhealthy snack.

They are not in Montrose either, I used to get a bar each lunchtime it was so cheap!

It shouldn't expire as long as it's stored in sensible conditions. It will change in taste a little bit, but will still be fine to drink. The change it takes isn't necessarily a bad one, just different.