Quick Question Thread

The only grounds in the 3rd Dividion I've been to that enforce segregation are Broadwood, Galabank and Hampden. All the rest you can stand/sit where you please. That said, I've not been to Stranraer, Berwick or Elgin this season so can't vouch for them.

I think Stranraer is segregated more in practical terms, as the home fans use the main stand and the other three sides, while away fans head straight for the grass bank behind the goal. You could probably move across if you wanted to.

I think Stranraer is segregated more in practical terms, as the home fans use the main stand and the other three sides, while away fans head straight for the grass bank behind the goal. You could probably move across if you wanted to.

In the 2nd div, there is no segregation at Brechin, Forfar, Peterhead or Stenhousemuir for run of the mill league games.

Any microwave experts? The turntable in my microwave has stopped well turning! I've tried cleaning it etc as suggested on Google but I'm reluctant to take a screwdriver to it to see if the motor is goosed. It still seems to cook the food but is not turning a bad thing?

Any microwave experts? The turntable in my microwave has stopped well turning! I've tried cleaning it etc as suggested on Google but I'm reluctant to take a screwdriver to it to see if the motor is goosed. It still seems to cook the food but is not turning a bad thing?

I guess you will just not get an even spread of heat throughout your food, probably find that your rusk is only partially warm.

I guess you will just not get an even spread of heat throughout your food, probably find that your rusk is only partially warm.

I only microwave the milk not the rusk! :P

Yes it's a bad thing. I know this isn't actually how it looks(well I don't think it is) but if you take the radiation and say it looks something like this graph:

waves3.jpg

Then it's only gonna cook the food at the peaks, so there's gonna be a lot which doesn't get cooked.

Putting the car in for a service tomorrow and the dealer is offering to clean out the air con system also, which they tell me gets rid of any bacteria and make it smell nice for a while. It's 45 quid and sounds like a gimmick to me but just wondered if anyone has had it done to their motor or works in the motor trade and knows?