Quick Question Thread

Is there anywhere you've not been? :lol:

I want your life.

right your flying to rio de janerio next saturday for work,keep me informed whats happening please and stay away from the balcony bar on the copacabana :lol:

Braw.

I can't imagine you'll be much use for tips on budget accommodation though? :lol:

theres an ibis in the city centre that ive stayed at,it really is worth paying an extra tenner or so to stay in the city centre(around the stadium)as the whole nightlife scene is there also and its seriously tremendous,i rank cardiff in my top 5 night outs worldwide

theres an ibis in the city centre that ive stayed at,it really is worth paying an extra tenner or so to stay in the city centre(around the stadium)as the whole nightlife scene is there also and its seriously tremendous,i rank cardiff in my top 5 night outs worldwide

Cheers. I'll look into that.

The plan is to get down Friday afternoon and fly back up Sunday afternoon.

right your flying to rio de janerio next saturday for work,keep me informed whats happening please and stay away from the balcony bar on the copacabana :lol:

Your job sounds fun.

Cheers. I'll look into that.

The plan is to get down Friday afternoon and fly back up Sunday afternoon.

take the bus into town and not the train from the airport,(it s cheaper and quicker) and the bus will drop you at the main station(bus and train)and you are5 mins from everywhere you want to be