Quick Question Thread

Putting the car in for a service tomorrow and the dealer is offering to clean out the air con system also, which they tell me gets rid of any bacteria and make it smell nice for a while. It's 45 quid and sounds like a gimmick to me but just wondered if anyone has had it done to their motor or works in the motor trade and knows?

They are at it.If your air con has stopped working or does not get cold it will need regassed.The air con system does not need "cleaned out"

Buy a magic tree & tell them to GTF.

Is it true that there is a law that says if you keep your Christmas decorations up past the 8th of January you must keep them up all year?

It only applies to baubles and British Heart Foundation cards.

Are Hugh Murray of Saint Mirren and Grant Murray of Raith Rovers related?

This might well be common knowledge but I don't know...

They must be they look like the same person.

Does anyone have a rough figure for how much it costs to sponsor Partick Thistle's home shirts for a season? Rough estimates are perfectly fine, and indeed a quote for any First Division side would be more than adequate.

Cheers.

It was £275 + VAT for a Thistle top this season. We also do boot sponsorship (£100 + VAT).

Can anyone think of a way to get back from Dundee at 3 in the morning if I am intoxicated?

Taxi

Were the two challenges that led to Peter Crouch being sent-off last night REALLY that bad?

I can definitely see why the referee has sent him off, I just think some of the backlash and blame is a little harsh.

Pundits have been claiming that he was irresponsible and 'dropped his team in it', and I overheard someone on the train earlier describe the tackles as 'absolutely horrendous'.

The first one was worse than the second one, granted, but the second one he was going for the ball and wasn't THAT late.

Is that harsh, or is my 'liking of a tackle when playing football' clouding my judgement here?