Quick Question Thread

I'm sure he'd probably use it if he could understand what it was.

:lol: oops, bloody autocorect on my ipod, doesnt really work if you try and type quickly.

does anyone know a place in glasgow were i could get my ipod touch fixed :)

its got a broken screen and the jack is buggered :angry:

somewhere were i could hand it in instead of postin it would be great!

Stall in the Buchanan galleries fixes them,replaces batteries etc.up from grieves sport shop upstairs.

Daft question of the day.

With alot of big companies shutting down for the royal wedding, does anyone know what the deal is with the supermarkets? Will they be closed down too? Or restrict down the hours? Or just run their hours as usual. Concerning particularly in the edinburgh to east lothian area.

Daft question of the day.

With alot of big companies shutting down for the royal wedding, does anyone know what the deal is with the supermarkets? Will they be closed down too? Or restrict down the hours? Or just run their hours as usual. Concerning particularly in the edinburgh to east lothian area.

Rather than waiting for an answer on a chat forum you could just go and get your messages now?

I will if I manage to get a chance today, but it's more of question for just in case I dont mate.

Tesco in Haddington is open from 7am to 10pm tomorrow and Saturday. 8am to 8pm on Sunday and Monday.

All on their website.

Also ASDA in Dunbar is open 8am to 10pm on all days during the Easter and Bank Holiday period.

Edited by monkeyblair

The Cooperative food store in Haddington is open till 10.

Tesco in Haddington is open from 7am to 10pm tomorrow and Saturday. 8am to 8pm on Sunday and Monday.

All on their website.

Also ASDA in Dunbar is open 8am to 10pm on all days during the Easter and Bank Holiday period.

Cheers folks :thumsup2

I'm in edinburgh myself and i'm famished, where can I get a.good beer and burger next to waverley station?

Standing Order on George Street(5-10 minute walk) does a beer and a burger deal for about £5. It's a Wetherspoons type place but the grub is decent enough!

Is it worth getting the HTC smart on pay and go. I can't justify getting the desire :(

my dad had one and it stopped working, got a replacement one and it broke as well. the wildfire is like a smaller, cheaper desire, if that helps?

Edited by Clarko_son

I have £x invested in a fixed rate bond with 4.20% Gross/AER, and I receive my interest payment annually.

Last year's interest payment was paid on 30th April. This year's has been paid today (29th April).

Should my interest payment be:

a) 0.042 x

b) 0.04177 x

c) Something else

I thought it would be a), but instead I had only b) paid into my account.

The difference isn't much, but I just wondered where the discrepancy came from.

Has Micheal Higdon scored a free kick this season?

If so who was it against and where?

I know this is the non football forum but we don't have this quick question section anywhere else :P

I have £x invested in a fixed rate bond with 4.20% Gross/AER, and I receive my interest payment annually.

Last year's interest payment was paid on 30th April. This year's has been paid today (29th April).

Should my interest payment be:

a) 0.042 x

b) 0.04177 x

c) Something else

I thought it would be a), but instead I had only b) paid into my account.

The difference isn't much, but I just wondered where the discrepancy came from.

Have you checked the small print of your account? It looks to me that your actual rate is 0.04177, but they have simply rounded it up to 0.042.

Have you checked the small print of your account? It looks to me that your actual rate is 0.04177, but they have simply rounded it up to 0.042.

I have checked my files and I can't see anything other than 4.20% anywhere. The terms and conditions on their website are no use, because they are talking about new fixed rate bonds which have a lower rate than the one I took out 18 months ago. I might ask in at my local bank in case they have any idea.

The amount of money involved is insignificant, but as a point of principle I want to make sure I'm not being shortchanged.