Quick Question Thread

Right, I have a reccuring payment due to come off my Paypal tomorrow. There is no money in the actual Paypal account but there are funds in the account I use to fund it.

When I go into the 'details' part of the payment on paypal it says the the Paypal account will be the primary method of taking the money, however under it says Back Up payment method then refers to my personal bank account.

Will that mean the money will just come off my own bank account tomorrow without delay ?

Thanks.

Right, I have a reccuring payment due to come off my Paypal tomorrow. There is no money in the actual Paypal account but there are funds in the account I use to fund it.

When I go into the 'details' part of the

payment on paypal it says the the Paypal account will be the primary method of taking the money, however under it says Back Up payment method then refers to my personal bank account.

Will that mean the money will just come off my own bank account tomorrow without delay ?

Thanks.

Think if your bank account is verified it should all go through instantly. I've paid with an unverified account before and the payment went through but it took a couple of days to clear.

Pretty sure your back up payment method should kick in.

Think if your bank account is verified it should all go through instantly. I've paid with an unverified account before and the payment went through but it took a couple of days to clear.

Pretty sure your back up payment method should kick in.

Cheers mate. Couldnt find that info any where on the net.

I'm looking for some old newspaper articles. Not that old, just from 2006. Anyone know anywhere online where I can buy them online?

Cheers.

You can buy old newspapers themselves, not sure about articles, from www.historic-newspapers.co.uk

I've just cooked the last two bits of bacon from a pack that was opened at the start of the week. They've gone a bit purple on the sides. Should I be eating them? :unsure:

There's a speed of light and sound.

Are they like really, really fast as well as being the same?

So is there a speed of smell?

Yes. There is.

It's even faster than the speed of light and sound.

It's usually defined by the stench of failure in any game on P&B that you run.

Are they like really, really fast as well as being the same?

Yes. There is.

It's even faster than the speed of light and sound.

It's usually defined by the stench of failure in any game on P&B that you run.

Y'know, I can remove you from that game whenever I want to.