Quick Question Thread

Right

If you've been done for assault and breach of the peace and then found at court to be not guilty of all charges are you entitled to any help with your legal costs? Assume at this point you are not entitled to any legal aid so have had to pay all of your own lawyers fes etc.

If a sportsman (or woman) has a medical condition (Darren Fletcher for example) that calls for them to take a possibly banned medication on prescription, are they allowed to fail a drugs test as long as the medication is declared to the authorities beforehand?

If a sportsman (or woman) has a medical condition (Darren Fletcher for example) that calls for them to take a possibly banned medication on prescription, are they allowed to fail a drugs test as long as the medication is declared to the authorities beforehand?

There are various drugs that fall under this with a valid certificate. IIRC Ventolin inhalers are banned, but allowed with an appropriate medical certificate, which needs to be reviewed and renewed every year.

Hi. I want to park my car in glasgow from about 4 o clock on Friday until about 11 the next morning. Anyone got any ideas on where to park? Am I allowed to use the park and ride at the underground overnight?

The car park at Buchanan Bus station is the best I've used for all day/overnight parking

Right

If you've been done for assault and breach of the peace and then found at court to be not guilty of all charges are you entitled to any help with your legal costs? Assume at this point you are not entitled to any legal aid so have had to pay all of your own lawyers fes etc.

Until a legal bod replies, I think it's rare, and only if the prosecution have been very naughty.

Was playing 5's tonight and I saved a shot, however the moment the ball struck my right hand I got this really sharp pain at the back of my head. Any thoughts on what has happened?

Ohh, a mate of mine had that once.

We buried him on Tuesday etc.

Just kidding. I don't have any mates.

Was playing 5's tonight and I saved a shot, however the moment the ball struck my right hand I got this really sharp pain at the back of my head. Any thoughts on what has happened?

Thunderclap headache or a massive bleed. Are you dead? If so, it's probably the second one.

Happened to me once, turned out I broken a small bone in my hand. 4 weeks in a cast. c**t

Happened to me once, turned out I broken a small bone in my hand. 4 weeks in a cast. c**t

I was trying to be a big mental 'keeper when having a kick about, I punched the ball with my thumb tucked inside my hand, giving me a Scaphoid fracture. 10 weeks in a cast. I even did the school show the night it happened as I was told by my parents that I'd just sprained it a little.

Hard as fuckin' nails, me.

Doesn't seem to be any pain in my hand/wrist.

When I move my wrist it just clicks a little but it's been like that for years.