Quick Question Thread

That's it, I'm going to run away to Ladyboy heaven with sjc.

And a very small child bear.

Edit: that's not the post I quoted. It was meant to be the one about Soo being a man's hand. :unsure:

Edited by Mrs M

As a sailor, this is correct.

But not to the extent of getting a hand job from a man in a glove.

A retired Merchant Navy man told me something about nailing a plaice to the mast, and everyone taking his turn. What was all that about?

Edited by welshbairn

Best way from Euston Station to Liverpool Street on a Friday afternoon. Peg it?

Naw. You'll be sweating like a rapist. its a 2 mile yomp.

Depends on your luggage but I'd walk down to Eusten Square and get the circle line. If you have time then get off at Barbican and walk through Bunhill Fields and pay respects to John Bunyan.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Depends on your luggage but I'd walk down to Kings Cross and get the circle line.

Och away, by the time he walks to King's Cross and negotiates the underground he'd be there. Alternatively, drop in to The Flying Scotsman or The Griffin on Clerkenwell Road.

Depends on your luggage but I'd walk down to Kings Cross and get the circle line.

Och away, by the time he walks to King's Cross and negotiates the underground he'd be there. Alternatively, drop in to The Flying Scotsman or The Griffin on Clerkenwell Road.

Only got a wee rucksack so a couple of miles isn't a problem. An hour or so to burn too so a mini pub crawl may be the order of the day.

Bus to Kennington, walk to Waterloo and catch the Waterloo City Line to Bank and get a bus to Moorgate and walk. Either that or get the Northern Line from Euston to Moorgate and walk.

P.S. After seeing your post, I wouldn't walk, tube to Moorgate and stop at Dirty Dicks for a pint on the way.

Edited by welshbairn

Bus to Kennington, walk to Waterloo and catch the Waterloo City Line to Bank and get a bus to Moorgate and walk. Either that or get the Northern Line from Euston to Moorgate and walk.

P.S. After seeing your post, I wouldn't walk, tube to Moorgate and stop at Dirty Dicks for a pint on the way.

When I was younger there was a tramp in Uddingston called Dirty Dick. I always thought he died but he obviously moved to London and opened a pub. I'll check it out.

I actually met Matthew Corbett in a pub in Lymm where I think he lives, and he tried to take the pish out of the hat (fairly normal) I was wearing. Didn't know him from Adam so I gently ripped him apart about his own appearance in front of his friends who laughed and he went a bit red. One of my few victories in life.

Adam is the bloke in the baby sick yellow coloured coat. HTH.