Quick Question Thread

"Getting off at Haymarket"

Still one of the best take-away lines from this forum.

Thank f**k someone mentioned it, no matter how unintentional it was. I was trying to remember this line earlier on today, but completely forgot and couldn't even think how I'd find it.

God bless the immaturity of P&B.

I've got my sister's graduation in Edinburgh a week on Saturday and have never driven into the city before. Any suggestions for the easiest place to park for the Usher Hall (I'm not too fussed about a wee walk so it doesn't need to be close - but I'm terrible with geography so it needs to be as straightforward as possible). I'm travelling into the city from Dundee.

Park in Harrison Park then walk up Fountainbridge to Lothian Road, or the canal to Tollcross.

It's about a 15 minute walk.

My vacuum cleaner has all the suction power of an asthmatic geriatric poodle, and fails to even lift dust, so going by that, not many.

You'll have knackered the motor with all of that sex play.

Bit of sawdust Get that replaced and you'll be right as rain.

I'm a bit anally retentive when it comes to vacuum cleaners, nothing beats a Dyson in my short history of such devices. Also they are NHS approved.

Grimbo

You ever replaced the motor on a Dyson, Grimbo?

Worth doing, as it costs a fraction of buying a new one, but it's like doing a Rubik's Cube with one hand. When you were seven. And had a vacuum cleaner stuck to your bumhole :wacko:

I've got my sister's graduation in Edinburgh a week on Saturday and have never driven into the city before. Any suggestions for the easiest place to park for the Usher Hall (I'm not too fussed about a wee walk so it doesn't need to be close - but I'm terrible with geography so it needs to be as straightforward as possible). I'm travelling into the city from Dundee.

Glasgow

Nonsense, plasticy heaps of shit. Henry is where it's at.

This. Henry is for sure the best hoover. Bought one a few weeks ago. Two long haired cats in the house and this is by far the best hoover I've had for dealing with them. Well, not them, but their hair. Though there are times I could happily hoover the wee b*****ds up themselves.