Quick Question Thread

Looking for assistance from P+B drug addicts, probably from Dundee. My car got broken into, along with 9 others on Friday night. Nothing taken and no damage but a bottle of pills must have dropped out of the miscreant's pocket. The cops are coming to pick them up as my sister phoned them, I was away. Thinking of handing over a few and keeping the rest. They're light brown and clear capsules with loads of tiny white granules inside, no markings. Any Idea what they might be?

Dexy's?

Grimbo

Dexy's?

Grimbo

Could be. From a bit of research on police websites they're probably either downers or speed, but could be enormously powerful horse drugs, so I'm a bit wary. I've got a wedding to go to soon where a bit of speed could be a bit handy to keep awake, and a 9 hour no smoking flight to Cuba where a valium type drug would be useful, so it would be good to know. If the Police don't turn up I'll hit the dark side of Inverness and ask a few questions.

Could be. From a bit of research on police websites they're probably either downers or speed, but could be enormously powerful horse drugs, so I'm a bit wary. I've got a wedding to go to soon where a bit of speed could be a bit handy to keep awake, and a 9 hour no smoking flight to Cuba where a valium type drug would be useful, so it would be good to know. If the Police don't turn up I'll hit the dark side of Inverness and ask a few questions.

Pop 1 in yer Dad's cocoa tonight & if he's out for the count in 5 mins then you know you're sorted for Cuba, if he's up all night giving it laldy then it's a wedding present.

That's what da's are for.

Grimbo

Quick question........Why do Horses need those waterproof covers ? Can they not just get wet like the coos !!

Horses get brushed a lot, causing them to lose much of the natural oil in their hair which keeps them dry like the coos. I agree though, I'd like to see cows out with rugs on them too.

Horses get brushed a lot, causing them to lose much of the natural oil in their hair which keeps them dry like the coos. I agree though, I'd like to see cows out with rugs on them too.

Cows get killed and eaten. Not much point in grooming.

I've spent a weekend in Pantomime...

Grimbo

It's behind you...................

.......................now

Has it been conclusively revealed that Boo Its Me 7 is a real person? If so, can we start a crowdfunding thing to get him back on the rails?

P n B needs a strong B7

ETA -Incidentally ome of my favourite guitar chords

Edited by pittsburgh phil