Quick Question Thread

Does anyone anywhere actually like Alexei Sayle?

I think his own mother would struggle to find him anything other than an irritating c**t.

Ullo John, got a new moata!

I like him in The Young Ones, but I don't find his stand up funny. He also really needs a shave. He looks like a Jewish Santa.

Ullo John, got a new moata!

I like him in The Young Ones, but I don't find his stand up funny. He also really needs a shave. He looks like a Jewish Santa.

Yeah, I think he is great in The Young Ones. Haven't seen any of his own stuff though.

Does anyone use oats when making smoothies? Thinking about using them to beef up the calories intake.

Here does one with Muesli. I'm told it's very good.

Lido

(it's on page 2 - breakfast smoothie

Edited by Ayrgirl

Not sure if anyone will know, but perhaps someone has had a similar dealing; I'm about a year into my 2 year mobile phone contract and for a number of reasons, namely financial and work related I'm considering an iPhone or Blackberry. Would it be possible for me to upgrade my tarrif and phone this early into my contract without having to completely cancel it?

I understand I'll in all likelihood it's not going to be possible and even if it is that i'll need to pay some sort of fee, but hoping that the fact I've had phone and internet with 02 for the past 7 years will give me some sort of goodwill gesture, anyway, anyone?

Not sure if anyone will know, but perhaps someone has had a similar dealing; I'm about a year into my 2 year mobile phone contract and for a number of reasons, namely financial and work related I'm considering an iPhone or Blackberry. Would it be possible for me to upgrade my tarrif and phone this early into my contract without having to completely cancel it?

I understand I'll in all likelihood it's not going to be possible and even if it is that i'll need to pay some sort of fee, but hoping that the fact I've had phone and internet with 02 for the past 7 years will give me some sort of goodwill gesture, anyway, anyone?

Your best bet is to ring them and ask, but to be honest, I'd have thought if you're upgrading and it will cost you more each month, they won't have a problem with it. As long as you're not trying to cancel all together, I can't see them saying no. If you're trying to end up on a cheaper package, they might worry, but if they're getting more from you in the long run, I can't see them turning it down. I know Cellnet (ha, I'm old) let me upgrade before I'd had my phone a year, but that was long time ago now.

I recently did this,but i was 6 months early,basically i told them i was having problems with my phone and i needed 1 i could rely on,got an upgrade but had to sign a new contract,go to your local shop and ask,they will be very accomadating if you are extending your contract

Your best bet is to ring them and ask, but to be honest, I'd have thought if you're upgrading and it will cost you more each month, they won't have a problem with it. As long as you're not trying to cancel all together, I can't see them saying no. If you're trying to end up on a cheaper package, they might worry, but if they're getting more from you in the long run, I can't see them turning it down. I know Cellnet (ha, I'm old) let me upgrade before I'd had my phone a year, but that was long time ago now.

im paying less after my upgrade

Does anyone anywhere actually like Alexei Sayle?

I think his own mother would struggle to find him anything other than an irritating c**t.

Yes I do, I spent about 4 days in a row 2 weeks ago singing his feckin song though, all cause someone I know got a new car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99KI6FnTBco

Cheers, I did think the fact I'd be doubling my basic monthly would mean they'd be a bit easier to deal with, will give them a phone when I'm a bit less busy with uni stuff and hope I get someone in a nice mood.

How do I take a bike onto a train? Do I just turn up, or do I have to pre-book? Does it cost any extra and is there a special area of the train I have to take it to, or do I just take it to one of the sections in between carriages?

I realise this is about four or five questions, but this morning I decided to cycle the sixteen miles to Uni, and my back's sore, otherwise I'd just cycle home.

Don't have to pre book. The carriage with the toilet has a kind of bike rest/stand thingy. You'll be fine taking it into the bit where the doors are anyway . :)

Smashing, cheers :D

Do I have to pay a surcharge at all?