Quick Question Thread

7 minutes ago, (._.) said:

Deeboy was never known to burgle cats. Snorted it aplenty of times, but never burgled one.

I will duly take your opinions on board. Is pasta alright to boil at 3am, or is 'cooking' at 3am completely sectionable?

Burglar not buggerer.

Image result for cat burglar

Edited by Tynieness

Just now, (._.) said:

Deeboy was never known to burgle cats. Snorted it aplenty of times, but never burgled one.

I will duly take your opinions on board. Is pasta alright to boil at 3am, or is 'cooking' at 3am completely sectionable?

Cooking crack is acceptable.

Just now, (._.) said:

Anything in the chip pan is ok, as a rule of thumb.

My old man used to get up at 3am for his breakfast ("electricity is cheaper at that time"), then go back to bed. Should I have had him sectioned?

The owner of the pub I used to work in only put the ice machine on overnight because of the cheaper electricity rates, then bag it all up and put it in the freezer upstairs. I think he should have been sectioned.

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

The owner of the pub I used to work in only put the ice machine on overnight because of the cheaper electricity rates, then bag it all up and put it in the freezer upstairs. I think he should have been sectioned.

Aye, for employing you.

On the countdown, back tomorrow morning, I have been posting most of the time though, it's fuckng freezing but all the bars have got heat, beer & wifi. It's a piece of pish to log in & check out how you all are doing & I've a dotting campaign to maintain, you know how time consuming they are. How's the "I'm banning myself" going btw? 
Some people just can't live with out this place, was all I kept getting when I came back, I'm glad you managed to stay true to your word & stay away too. 
Always your pal,
Grimbo 

You seem upset, Grim. I'd listen to Tynieness if you want to post your "You've Been Framed" style Spartans videos on the Lowland Forum.

I wasn't asked to stay away, unlike you.