Quick Question Thread

This might've been answered elsewhere, but what's the story with the orange Nike boots everyone at the World Cup is wearing?

I take it Nike just offered a certain amount of money to every footballer who wore them?

Nike currently sponser Celtic, think they'll be all the rage at Parkhead next season???

Why is Joey short for Joe, when Joey has more letters?

1. Joey isn't short for Joe

2. Even if it were an equivalent, you idiotically forget that Joe is short for Joseph or Josephina, both of which are considerably longer than Joey

Here to help, Tescoman.

Not so much a question, but a request.

Is someone able to point me in the direction of a hilarious thread about Football Manager from a few years back? Think it was titled ''Funny FM Stories'' or ''Football Manager Madness''.

One of the stories was about some nutter who wore a suit and tie every time he was in a cup final, and pretended to shake hands with the Queen before the game started.

Aye, that one.

I will buy the person who finds it a pint at the 2012 Fives.

Not so much a question, but a request.

Is someone able to point me in the direction of a hilarious thread about Football Manager from a few years back? Think it was titled ''Funny FM Stories'' or ''Football Manager Madness''.

One of the stories was about some nutter who wore a suit and tie every time he was in a cup final, and pretended to shake hands with the Queen before the game started.

Aye, that one.

I will buy the person who finds it a pint at the 2012 Fives.

This one? Carlton or Pure Blonde for me please mate :P

Clicky

When buying a brand new car, is it normal to pay the part cash payment(half cash/half finance) before you take delivery of the car. Iv only ever bought second hand before.

i paid a deposit(10%),before i took delivery and the day i picked up it up i paid the rest of the cash

1. I've never had the misfortune of flying Ryanair, I know the c***s charge £20 a bag, I don't want to pay this, if I go to pack my shit and realise I simply can't cram it into a carry on size bag can I add a bag to my booking online for £20 or will I have to roll up to the airport and no doubt have to pay a shitload more?

2. Anyone think of somewhere with decent cheap pints and good tellys for a Thursday all day pub session in Glasgow (centre or west end), my weekday student drinking days are behind me so I don't know where the mad promos are, any pointers, ideally tell me how much the pints are.

1. I've never had the misfortune of flying Ryanair, I know the c***s charge £20 a bag, I don't want to pay this, if I go to pack my shit and realise I simply can't cram it into a carry on size bag can I add a bag to my booking online for £20 or will I have to roll up to the airport and no doubt have to pay a shitload more?

2. Anyone think of somewhere with decent cheap pints and good tellys for a Thursday all day pub session in Glasgow (centre or west end), my weekday student drinking days are behind me so I don't know where the mad promos are, any pointers, ideally tell me how much the pints are.

1.You will pay £40 if you have to check a bag in at the airport.

2.Following the P&B 5's Sports Cafe is not bad :D

Edited by keithgy
Spelling