Quick Question Thread

Do you think the BBC regret offering Chris Evans the One show slot on a Friday now that it has ultimately caused them to lose both of their very successful presenters. ?

probably. I'll miss the gorgeous christine on the one show.

Do I go to my aqaua fit class as normal on a monday evening or tackle a shed load of ironing instead?? (it really is humungous)

something on every other night this week so tonight is the only one I can sacrifice and it will be more huger by next weekend :-(

Edited by footiechick

Do I go to my aqaua fit class as normal on a monday evening or tackle a shed load of ironing instead?? (it really is humungous)

something on every other night this week so tonight is the only one I can sacrifice and it will be more huger by next weekend :-(

Get the ironing done. Ironing is a pain at the best of times nevermind having a massive pile of it.

You go to your class and get Joozy to do the ironing :ph34r:

Edited by Ayrgirl

How do i block others from commenting on my facebook when there not on my friend list?

Account > Privacy Settings > Customise Settings, then change 'Can comment on posts' to 'Friends Only'. Presumably you have it set to 'Everyone' at the moment?

For the Pringles advert, why have they got players like Crouch and Kuyt alongside world-class players like Anelka and Fabregas?

Do you think it was a case of:-

'Ok we've got Anelka and Fabregas, but we need two more players for the advert. We've spent most of our budget though. Ah, I know what we'll do. We'll give two shit players four quid each and they'll love to be in an advert.'

Was the casting for this advert likely to be anything like the above scenario?

How much is it for 1 kid to get into the Scottish Open at Loch Lomond this year? My dad can't make it probably go with my mates but can't seem to find anything online.