Quick Question Thread

4 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Well,...yee hah !

Wid !!!

If I could. Highly unlikely though.

That applies to 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of cases on here.  

13 hours ago, BFTD said:

I thought he was talking about circumcision. You'd need to tie me down, personally.

A while back, I saw a video that mentioned the "crossing arms when removing top" thing, and gave some kind of explanation about why Americans do it that way. That's about as much as I remember, but it seemed logical. I hope this post has been informative  :thumsup2

Seeing as nobody else mentioned it, is tip an acceptable alternative to top? 

4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Seeing as nobody else mentioned it, is tip an acceptable alternative to top? 

I'm assuming it was a typo that we jumped on as representative arseholes of the community, but Baracus is a Fifer, so who knows.

Back to Jamie Lee Curtis; True Lies gave me one of the most uncomfortable stauners I've ever experienced, considering I was a teenager and JLC is a good twenty years older than me, they kept cutting away to big Arnie's intense angry eyes, and I was sitting next to my mother in the cinema at the time  :shutup

14 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm assuming it was a typo that we jumped on as representative arseholes of the community, but Baracus is a Fifer, so who knows.

Back to Jamie Lee Curtis; True Lies gave me one of the most uncomfortable stauners I've ever experienced, considering I was a teenager and JLC is a good twenty years older than me, they kept cutting away to big Arnie's intense angry eyes, and I was sitting next to my mother in the cinema at the time  :shutup

I did feel a bit like that arsehole when he replied as I then realised it was a typo - I honestly didn't join the dots in the 1st post. 

Sitting next to your mother in the cinema at the time, eh - and you're bringing up Baracus being a Fifer!  

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

But weren't the lights out?

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

You need to include pics of JLC in True Lies to accompany the text. 

Rules, Dave. 

15 hours ago, TxRover said:

No you haven't...PG version:

Screenshot2024-08-20140201.thumb.png.48b3aa0f0dbd95bd963ca0c540906b32.png

Those of us of a certain vintage will remember that the VHS tape from the rental shop would go fuzzy right about now. Due to excessive rewinding and playing. 

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

You need to include pics of JLC in True Lies to accompany the text. 

Rules, Dave. 

I suppose there will be youngsters who won't have it burned into their memory.

Spoiler

main-qimg-4605ed08ce4f3d5ba98fb93fe44a8c

jamie-lee-curtis-1784520.gif

Edit: I saw a story recently that True Lies had been released on Blu-Ray and people were raging about the picture quality for some reason. I did wonder why anyone would care so much but, OK, I get it now.

Edited by BFTD

11 hours ago, hk blues said:

I did feel a bit like that arsehole when he replied as I then realised it was a typo - I honestly didn't join the dots in the 1st post. 

Sitting next to your mother in the cinema at the time, eh - and you're bringing up Baracus being a Fifer!  

The rules are:

Going to the cinema with your maw: good son.
Sitting in the back row with your maw and not feeling uncomfortable during sexy scenes: Fifer.

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

The rules are:

Going to the cinema with your maw: good son.
Sitting in the back row with your maw and not feeling uncomfortable during sexy scenes: Fifer.

I hope there wasn’t a big tub of sharing popcorn on your lap.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I hope there wasn’t a big tub of sharing popcorn on your lap.

Eww.

I've clearly ruined some poster's brains with my incessant deviancy.

7 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Mullarkey, and possibly Trump, might be the only guys who get a bucket of mushrooms at the pictures. 

I knew a guy who got crabs at the pictures.  

8 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Mullarkey, and possibly Trump, might be the only guys who get a bucket of mushrooms at the pictures. 

Battered, with a tub of garlic butter on the side please. And 100g of pick ‘n’ mix for Donny.

My QQ's here are - How tight are these cvnts, and how far up their hole would you tell them to shove their sausage rolls?

A big presentation to give him a shitey certificate and a sausage roll a day for the next forty days to mark every years service and it makes the BBC, ffs.

Screenshot_20240822_090610_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3c824e161912b472bc2d882a1df6b4d7.jpg