Quick Question Thread

I've got tickets for the Manchester City - Arsenal game on Sunday the 24th. I've just had a look about at hotels in Manchester to stay from the 23rd to 25th but most either seem well out of the way or absolutely extortionate. Can anyone reccomend me any hotels within 2 miles of the stadium which would be reasonably priced?

Cheers.

Booked the Crown hotel in the city centre. It's a bit pricier than most but it had the best reviews and is in a good location.

Hello

Next Saturday myself and 3 companions are embarking upon a night out in Glasgow to the quality establishment known as "Reflex". We 3 are fans of 80's music and we want to have ourselves a fun time. I am well aware of the drawbacks of this plan and the fact that people will mock me for this but we all want to go - so that is that!

Anyway, said establishment closes at midnight so we were wondering if there was anywhere else in the vicinity where we could continue to wet our whistles whilst, at the same time, partaking in some dancing to some music which, could be described by some, as cheese.

Bear in mind we are fairly old (I am 34 and the other 3 are 33 so The Garage is out) but we are also not a group of guys so we shouldn't be knocked back from anywhere for that reason.

Do you understand?

BBC Videos/Audio: I have been trying to watch and listen to content on the BBC site recently but it takes minutes to load. Weird thing is that other videos/audio and even iPlayer play fine. Anyone know how to fix this?

Silly question perhaps, but do Fudge and Ad Lib share a flat?

I've been picking up sporadic hints about this on different threads but I'd just like to be nosy as f**k. It sounds like the pilot for a sitcom.

Yes, now fuck off ya nosey prick!

Hello

Next Saturday myself and 3 companions are embarking upon a night out in Glasgow to the quality establishment known as "Reflex". We 3 are fans of 80's music and we want to have ourselves a fun time. I am well aware of the drawbacks of this plan and the fact that people will mock me for this but we all want to go - so that is that!

Anyway, said establishment closes at midnight so we were wondering if there was anywhere else in the vicinity where we could continue to wet our whistles whilst, at the same time, partaking in some dancing to some music which, could be described by some, as cheese.

Bear in mind we are fairly old (I am 34 and the other 3 are 33 so The Garage is out) but we are also not a group of guys so we shouldn't be knocked back from anywhere for that reason.

Do you understand?

A 2 min walk round the corner and you have Frankensteins ;)

Guest The Phoenix

Silly question perhaps, but do Fudge and Ad Lib share a flat?

Aye.

Yes.

Funny that, I was under the impression Fudge had a fetish for big tits. 8)

Funny that, I was under the impression Fudge had a fetish for big tits. 8)

A strange combination. Fudge the stud muffin and Sad Lib the virgin geek. Great material for a sit com though. I bet a little bit of Ad Lib dies inside with each dunt of the headboard against the wall in the next bedroom

A strange combination. Fudge the stud muffin and Sad Lib the virgin geek. Great material for a sit com though. I bet a little bit of Ad Lib dies inside with each dunt of the headboard against the wall in the next bedroom

It's much more mundane than you'd think. Whenever my 'friend' comes up from London we normally just go round to hers for some peace and quiet. The other day when I had another ladyfriend round he had no idea about it until he saw me walking back to my room with 2 cups of tea.

I'm dead considerate 8)