Quick Question Thread

I had a clearout of my wardrobe about a year ago and some of the stuff from a few years back (when I started going out to pubs/clubs etc) was vile. I was actually quite embarrassed when I saw the offending items. :lol:

Managed to salvage a few classic football tops from the '98 World Cup though.

That's when it ends, I'm asking when it starts

It starts at the first bell in the morning and ends at 9.15am. It also counts between something like 5 and 6 on certain routes. As I found out the hard way after purchasing an off peak ticket from Glasgow to Perth a few years back and not getting through the barrier.

All i could find;

•You can travel anytime at the weekend and Monday to Friday on trains departing after 9.15am

Cheers, should have said it was Saturday I was after so it looks like the weekend is all "off peak." Cheers.

right, you helped me with a chilean flag, but could someone source me a cheap hardhat somewhere in glasgow city centre (or there abouts)?

Any B&Q, there's one at the Forge retail centre or up near Kingsgate, East Kilbride.

There's also a hardware shop on Cathcart Road in Mount Florida that I'd expect would have em

Jewson's aswell. Builder's merchants. One in Rutherglen on Glasgow Road. Dunno where else. Depends where you live I guess.

Edited by forehead7

Any B&Q, there's one at the Forge retail centre or up near Kingsgate, East Kilbride.

There's also a hardware shop on Cathcart Road in Mount Florida that I'd expect would have em

Jewson's aswell. Builder's merchants. One in Rutherglen on Glasgow Road. Dunno where else. Depends where you live I guess.

cheers, all of those are within 'can be arsed' distance.

cheers, all of those are within 'can be arsed' distance.

What's your complete Chilean Miner outfit? I'm not even convinced I'll be out this weekend, but just in case I need to chuck something together quickly and on the cheap...

What's your complete Chilean Miner outfit? I'm not even convinced I'll be out this weekend, but just in case I need to chuck something together quickly and on the cheap...

as i need to travel to a party after work and won't get there until after 11, i've not put in too much effort. really it'll only be a blue jumpsuit, hardhat, head torch, chilean flag and some face paint for the dirt effect. to make it a passable attempt i'll have to use lifts as much as possible and throw in the 'it didn't pan out too well for me last time i did this' line.

No. Unless they've changed it.

you don't even have to sit an HRM exam in may if you do well enough over the course of the year.

p.s. HRM is shit

You absolute beauty. This means a month home at Christmas time :D I don't mind HRM Bullywee, I just don't like my lecturer.

the rapidly balding one or the one which swears a lot and looks like a beach ball?

I read that as the "rapey balding one" :lol: Aye I have the rapidly balding one with the shameful 4 strands of hair slicked back. He has a horrendous taste in jumpers.