Quick Question Thread

Im thinking of getting a phone contract and one im looking at says "unlimited data". Does that simply mean unlimited internet?

Also its a sim only contract so could i put that into an unlocked iPhone or is an iphone sim different?

On my contract it says unlimited but if you look at the small print it's only 500mb.

Im thinking of getting a phone contract and one im looking at says "unlimited data". Does that simply mean unlimited internet?

Also its a sim only contract so could i put that into an unlocked iPhone or is an iphone sim different?

I believe the iphone doesn't use sim cards

Could anyone tell me the current textbook used for Advanced Higher Mathematics?

2 years ago we had 3 textbooks and I'd be surprised if that changed as it was so for at least the 3 years prior to that too. Can't remember the exact publisher but I know that one of the contributors for two of them was Pete Westwood.

Maybe if you shaved the hair, and took away the glasses then maybe, just maybe...

Anyway, my Question:

What happened to CRM? Was he banned or has he just quit posting? I'm suprised he's not made a cameo appearance to laugh at our recent demise to the Third Division.

He did say he'd retire from P&B if we'd stay up in that relegation playoff with Alloa in the Gold thread.