Quick Question Thread

Yeah suppose its a lot easier to get pissed off at some abstract seeming person online, than in real life. A part of me wants to meet xbl just to see if he looks as much like a pirate in real life as i imagine him to.

For the record, I don't look very pirate like at all these days, I'm getting old now. I'm disappointingly mundane!

I think you were perhaps the team I scored against. I may be wrong. You had a girl in your team didn't you. We had 2 members and a banned member :ph34r:

No, that was the team we beat 10-0. We were the second worst team in that group :D

I think you beat us something like 5-3 or perhaps you were one of the teams that beat us 10-2 or something. I think I was our rolling sub when you scored and did the not so glamorous forward roll celebration.

Edited by Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

I really wish that The Phoenix had not made that joke already. :(

On reflection, so does The Phoenix.

And in response to Ad Lib, please don't be offended but I get the impression that you are really shit at football, indeed most sports.

Apologies if I've got that wrong but your entire persona oozes uselessness at anything physical.

And in response to Ad Lib, please don't be offended but I get the impression that you are really shit at football, indeed most sports.

Apologies if I've got that wrong but your entire persona oozes uselessness at anything physical.

:lol: thanks.

I'm pretty rubbish at football, but I'm quite good at rugby and almost okay at cricket.

I think you were perhaps the team I scored against. I may be wrong. You had a girl in your team didn't you. We had 2 members and a banned member :ph34r:

That was my mates team who I left for free to join the Judean's Peoples Front.

They only had one member, and that member was Kilt! :lol:

What does it mean is a club's (or some other similar place) dress code is 'Smart'?

My flatmate is wondering because all he has are jeans, whilst I think that they might not pass for 'smart'.

What does it mean is a club's (or some other similar place) dress code is 'Smart'?

My flatmate is wondering because all he has are jeans, whilst I think that they might not pass for 'smart'.

Collar and tie, or a suit without a tie. Might be different for other places though. I wouldn't say that under any circumstances jeans would pass though.

Collar and tie, or a suit without a tie. Might be different for other places though. I wouldn't say that under any circumstances jeans would pass though.

That's him fucked then. I doubt he even knows what a tie looks like.

Who do you play cricket for?

I usually play a few Grades games up in Aberdeen over the summer. Unfortunately the Club I play for have given up their 2nd team because of lack of numbers and too many scratched games last season, so I won't get (m)any games this summer.

I usually play a few Grades games up in Aberdeen over the summer. Unfortunately the Club I play for have given up their 2nd team because of lack of numbers and too many scratched games last season, so I won't get (m)any games this summer.

That's a shame. Cricket is a game for true gentlemen. Does the Uni have a team?

That's a shame. Cricket is a game for true gentlemen. Does the Uni have a team?

Yeah, Glasgow does, but I never got involved with it. I meant to sign-up for post-season nets in first year but broke my wrist during Freshers' Week. Never got round to it this year. :(

Yeah, Glasgow does, but I never got involved with it. I meant to sign-up for post-season nets in first year but broke my wrist during Freshers' Week. Never got round to it this year. :(

Too much ham shanking in the dorm of an evening thinking of all the fresher girls? :P