Quick Question Thread

Sweet. What is the usual make-up? I reckon i can get 2 or three members, is that about average?

I think there's even been teams made up of people no one else knows! :lol: You'd be fine with 2 or 3, I'm sure.

And yes, Keith you might have gone to Casualty, but I admire the fact that you left it until the next day and carried on drinking in the meantime.

Class! I quite fancy entering like. It'd be good to see how folk are in real life compared to how they are on here.

For all the nonsense that goes on here, it's actually a great atmosphere and a good laugh. XBL is just waiting for the year that it all kicks off, but he's been disappointed every year so far.

For all the nonsense that goes on here, it's actually a great atmosphere and a good laugh. XBL is just waiting for the year that it all kicks off, but he's been disappointed every year so far.

Aye, its been a complete waste of binoculars and hand cream.

Yeah suppose its a lot easier to get pissed off at some abstract seeming person online, than in real life. A part of me wants to meet xbl just to see if he looks as much like a pirate in real life as i imagine him to.

I'd love to meet xbl, but he refuses to be seen at the fives.

Aye, its been a complete waste of binoculars and hand cream.

:lol:

I can't actually think of a team that has been made 100% of P&B members.

Last year our team was entirely P&B members, but absolutely no one had met each other before (apart from a very brief encounter between Smurph and me at Firhill). It was class though.

I should probably bother my arse and get a team together again. The People's Front of Judea this year, I think!

Last year our team was entirely P&B members, but absolutely no one had met each other before (apart from a very brief encounter between Smurph and me at Firhill). It was class though.

I should probably bother my arse and get a team together again. The People's Front of Judea this year, I think!

I think you were perhaps the team I scored against. I may be wrong. You had a girl in your team didn't you. We had 2 members and a banned member :ph34r: