Quick Question Thread

Good pubs near Central station to start a night out?

Toby Jug (to the left as you come out the main entrance) and Osmosis (up the road past McDonalds to the right when you walk out the side exit where Burger King is in the station) are both pretty good pubs. Osmosis is fairly cheap too, think I was only £2.20 a Fosters in there.

ETA: Not sure about the Toby Jug but Osmosis definitely shows the football.

Edited by HALLIWELL

Good pubs near Central station to start a night out?

Whats Karbon like? Or any othe club suggestions within walking distance of the eurohostel?

'Drop' on waterloo street next to the station is a no bad pub to start off, decent prices, fitba on and usually some skirt floating about.

Why can you not buy pre-shelled pistachio nuts in supermarkets? I can never get the b*****d things open fast enough.

That's kind of the point, could you imagine shelled Pistachio nuts, nothing to hold you back?

It would be the worst kind of feeding frenzy and that's just assuming your alone in a locked room, add in another body and.......no............it doesn't bear thinking about.

That's kind of the point, could you imagine shelled Pistachio nuts, nothing to hold you back?

It would be the worst kind of feeding frenzy and that's just assuming your alone in a locked room, add in another body and.......no............it doesn't bear thinking about.

You beat me to it. It's meant to slow you down. What I hate is when one won't open. I can't just give up.

You beat me to it. It's meant to slow you down. What I hate is when one won't open. I can't just give up.

I always wonder if they're like muscles and if they don't open when being cooked it's because they are bad so leave the closed ones in the bag, only to chew them open when all the other ones have been eaten.