Quick Question Thread

It was 'non sequitur' before 'straw man'.

I've also notice a few people using the insult 'vacuous'. Monster used it once and it has taken off from there.

I'd have thought "vacuous" were a pretty routine criticism of an awful lot of posters' contributions on here...

I'd have thought "vacuous" were a pretty routine criticism of an awful lot of posters' contributions on here...

I'd never even heard of it as an isult before monster posted it (the post was made several years ago right enough).

He wa retelling the story (I was there when it happened) of how he ripped into some bimbo with a green jacket on Sauchiehall Street and almost reduced her to tears.

Vacuous is a fairly common word as far as I'm aware. It's something I've used on various occasions, although not necessarily on here.

For all people slate Swampy at times for being a troll or whatever, he seems to be the master of the catchphrase. You can pretty much guarantee that Ad Lib or vikingTon - but usually both - will adopt it almost immediately.

Vacuous is a fairly common word as far as I'm aware. It's something I've used on various occasions, although not necessarily on here.

For all people slate Swampy at times for being a troll or whatever, he seems to be the master of the catchphrase. You can pretty much guarantee that Ad Lib or vikingTon - but usually both - will adopt it almost immediately.

^^^

P&B Hero on the loose like a raging bull

Anuone know if I need to have the 'Early touches' certificate if I want to do the Coaching Youths level 1 certificate with the sfa? It's just that I'd rather start within the 12-18 framework as that's the age range I'll be working with

Anuone know if I need to have the 'Early touches' certificate if I want to do the Coaching Youths level 1 certificate with the sfa? It's just that I'd rather start within the 12-18 framework as that's the age range I'll be working with

Nope. I have Youth 1-3 and haven't done Early Touches.

Could someone recommend a good place to drink near the Oran Mor in Glasgow, I'm going to see The Horrors tomorrow and would fancy going somewhere to have a couple of relatively cheap drinks beforehand.

I always thought it was an unfortunate choice of name for coaching wee kids.

Could someone recommend a good place to drink near the Oran Mor in Glasgow, I'm going to see The Horrors tomorrow and would fancy going somewhere to have a couple of relatively cheap drinks beforehand.

Out of luck mate, there are no pubs on Byers or Great Western Road. Cider in the train station for you.