Quick Question Thread

If you are in the company of 4 adult, male muslims, distract them by telling them there 50 virgins round the corner.

Are the Glasgow Uni cheese and wine club visiting or something?

When I was younger my mum and dad bought me a few modelling kits that consisted of a latex mould that you poured plaster of paris into. It set and then you painted it. They were available in loads of licensed figures from TV, cartoons and that sort of thing.

Does anyone know if these are still available and if so where to get them? I want to get one of them for one of my younger cousin's birthdays as he's quite into his modelling kits and suchlike.

IPod apps. I'm looking for one which allows me to - in the mornings or whenever I've access to the internet - download a newspaper. Is there such an app out there? I'd prefer if it wasn't a paid for subscription. Though if it's reasonably priced.

Buying a paper in the morning has became an inconvenience, unfortunately.

IPod apps. I'm looking for one which allows me to - in the mornings or whenever I've access to the internet - download a newspaper. Is there such an app out there? I'd prefer if it wasn't a paid for subscription. Though if it's reasonably priced.

The Amazon Kindle app? I think the app is free but you need to pay for the actual newspaper.

Ok nature lovers, do any of you know what species of bird this is?

It has been sitting on my window sill for around an hour now.

I believe that is a Jackdaw. The buggers always invade my feeders and scare the shit out of the wee birds.

Edit: no, infact, it is a baby Rook, which would maybe explain why it's just sitting looking at you through window.

Edited by jamamafegan4

Couple of options BBC and Sky News have apps that are okay,

But using the internet,jst hit return in google search and look at news. Usually thr headlines in the catagories give you an idea of what's going on.

Can anyonehelp me find a cheap way of getting from edinburgh to scunthorpe? Ive been looking online and a national express bus it says will cost 48 quid single, surely that cant be right?

Break the journey? Would megabus do bits of it cheaper on their deals? Only thing I can think of.

Can anyonehelp me find a cheap way of getting from edinburgh to scunthorpe? Ive been looking online and a national express bus it says will cost 48 quid single, surely that cant be right?

Sorry mate can't help you there, I've been Southampton but I've never been to Scunthorpe.

Real or fake? This is the second time I've received the exact same email so I'm convinced it's a fake

http://www.efigrp.com

Good Morning,

Re: Your CV Details,

Having seen your CV details, you might be interested in a career opportunity with our Company.

Please request us to email our information letter and an invitation to meet the Company.

Please include the best number to contact you, and times available.

Regards

Steve Turner

Business Development Manager

The E.F.I. Group

email: info@bizventure.co.uk

Real, probably best to email your bank account details so they can pay you.

Don't be silly. If it was some, say, Nigerian doctor offering to put $1b into my account though..

Don't be silly. If it was some, say, Nigerian doctor offering to put $1b into my account though..

Put the details of the 'company' into google, there will probably be a thread somewhere confirming its a scam.

Real or fake? This is the second time I've received the exact same email so I'm convinced it's a fake

Complete and utter shite. Bin it and add the sender to your blocked list. As woodside says google "efi group scam".

It sounds like one of those things where you turn up for an interview and find yourself in a room with 20 other people and your interview turns out to be a 60 minute presentation.

Pay us 4K and we'll show you how to sell shares/double glazing, whatever.