Quick Question Thread

The girl opposite me on the bus (one of these coach ones) just spewed her guts out so wtf happens now? Just wondering as I was close to that a few months ago when I was coming home from work early but I managed to keep my dignity intact. This must surely happen occassionally with folk who are travelsick, albeit this one just looks hungover and pathetic.

Getting the driver to make her eat / lick it back up herself would be my preference.

Anybody know the best way to clean fabric/canvas trainers? Usually if i stick them in the washing machine, they end up that kinda yellow colour.

Back in the day, I used to use Jif (or Cif as it's now stupidly called) and a damp cloth. Worked a treat. Then simply stuff with some old newspapers and put in an airing cupboard or on a radiator.

Back in the day, I used to use Jif (or Cif as it's now stupidly called) and a damp cloth. Worked a treat. Then simply stuff with some old newspapers and put in an airing cupboard or on a radiator.

I'll give that a go. Cheers.

Does anyone know if Rangers v Malmo will be on tv? It looks like I won't be able to make the gamedue to work and my Google searches on my phone aren't yielding any answers.

Both legs will be live on Premier Sports, they mentioned it during the Blackpool/Rangers game last night.

Premier sports? is that pay per view or something?

Not quite, it's £7.99 per month. It's not as if we don't all spend enough on sports channels, is it? <_<

Not quite, it's £7.99 per month. It's not as if we don't all spend enough on sports channels, is it? <_<

I see. my final question then is will it be on in the pub if it's on this strange new heathen channel?