Quick Question Thread

Arsenal, Spurs & Chelsea are all at home then.

Alas, he barely goes to the Rovers, it's Sunday to Wednesday were going.

I asked if he wanted to go on the Duck tour, http://www.londonducktours.co.uk/, but I got the, you've got two heads, look.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Edited by Zen Archer

True, but Da' will prob be wanting a drink so the lad may get a few bevvies on the side wink.gif

The pubs at Kings Cross have strippers on all day and night usually.

Is The Flying Scotsman still there.......great boozer. I thought it was named after the train. Until I got in and it was full of Scotsmen who were flying.

Any Motherwell fans on here heard of Kevin Storrie? I believe he was at the club around 98-99, just wondering if he made any first team appearances or anything of recognition. He's in my college class and was actually quite impressed when he said he was a former professional footballer laugh.gif

I've just realised that I forgot to do the weekly shop, been stuck in the office all day...if I go to 24 hour tesco and do my weekly shop alone at 10pm, does it make me look like a psychopathic shut in?

Edited by xbl

I've just realised that I forgot to do the weekly shop, been stuck in the office all day...if I go to 24 hour tesco and do my weekly shop alone at 10pm, does it make me look like a psychopathic shut in?

Why?

If you went to the store if it closed at say 22:00 and you walked in at 21:45, what does it say about you? f**k all.

Why?

If you went to the store if it closed at say 22:00 and you walked in at 21:45, what does it say about you? f**k all.

You're right! So inspired by that post, I manned up and drove to Tesco in Alloa, open "24 hours a day, 7 days a week". It was closed. At 10:20pm.

You're right! So inspired by that post, I manned up and drove to Tesco in Alloa, open "24 hours a day, 7 days a week". It was closed. At 10:20pm.

We drove to the Asda in Alloa at around 3am once and it was closed... Mind you we did go a few times at that time when I was open. It's quite good fun having a supermarket to yourself.