Quick Question Thread

It definitely goes up to an 8. I used to get an 8 and 4 when I was about 10, and the 8 was about an inch in length.

Pretty sure the highest you'll get is an 8. That seems to be the highest "common" one, and it's about 2.5cm.

Cheers to the pair of you. I like my hair both quite short and when it's quite long, but there's that horrible period in the middle where it just looks silly, and that's what it's like just now. Think I might just get an 8. If it looks bad I'll hunt the pair of you down.

Cheers to the pair of you. I like my hair both quite short and when it's quite long, but there's that horrible period in the middle where it just looks silly, and that's what it's like just now. Think I might just get an 8. If it looks bad I'll hunt the pair of you down.

An inch is still quite short (well, in my opinion, but then again I get my hair cut twice a year!)

The best way to get hair cut is without doubt a 4 on the top and 2 on back and sides twice a year. There's almost always a point at the 4 month mark where you have to blow-dry (yeah, okay f**k off before you even think about commenting on this!) it daily to keep it tidy, particularly if your hair is naturally curly/wavy but after that it simmers down again.

My last hair cut was August, actually. I'm now likely to go at least to late March before it gets a shearing.

In review of the breakfast at Weegies storyline, I went for the Junction large breakfast. It's better than Wetherspoons, but at a higher price.

Ultimately, it's a balance between economy and quality. Today, I chose quality.

Trying to remember what you call the game you used to play at school where you throw a coin at the wall and the closest scoops the cash?

Pitchie.

Pitch n' Toss.

Instead of coins we used immigrants.

Pitchie.

Pitch n' Toss.

Instead of coins we used immigrants.

Something in my old memory cells says it was smoething like ''peevy'' but when i google that i get

1. Peevy

To be a cool motherfucker with a large cock. Always gets laid and catches the clap frequently

He is such a Peevy

Somehow dont think that was in my primrary school playground.

Trying to remember what you call the game you used to play at school where you throw a coin at the wall and the closest scoops the cash?

Chip and toss. Chippie.

When I was at school, after throwing the coins against the wall you moved onto phase 2 where the players, in order of nearest to furthest from the wall, threw all the coins up and shouted heads or tails and scooped all the ones he called correct. The incorrect ones were called by the next guy and so on until all the coins were won.

After I had left school I noticed from seeing wee guys playing in the street that the coin tossing part of the game had been binned.

Edited by H Wragg

"Jingies" as it was known here.

Banned instantly due to being a 'form of gambling'

I remember once the teachers did a big bust on a game of high stakes poker in a common room one lunch time, all of them got suspended.