Quick Question Thread

You'll have missed my deletion and repost then? There's a wee link up there that tells you the charges, so you'll have to pay, but if you do as you suggest and send the lad in while you wait somewhere else, only entering the carpark when you know they're on their way out, it'll only be a quid.

Edit to add: hang on a bloody second, I've just found another page that says something else! Up to 10 mins is free: so it says here.

Thanks very much, it's much appreciated.

I call that the "night demons". Normally needs at least 2 big nights out in a row, 4 or more and its guaranteed- you can hear their voices as well as see them.

The other thing that happens on the first sober sleep is the twitches in the legs, I just can't get comfortable.

When I do get to sleep, I get really lucid dreams as well. Horrible stuff, makes Sunday nights even worse if I've been out late both Friday and Saturday.

I don't think I've ever heard any noise in my "night demons" before. That would probably freak me out. I do remember talking to some of them one time when I had been on a particularly long binge. The same time I remember going down to eat something at the hostel I was staying in and I couldn't actually pick my glass of water up as my hand was shaking so badly.

I used to get the twitches in my legs as well, hellish indeed.

I seem to remember you posted a story about being in Riga (I think it was anyway) when you had a bad "night demon" on a bus, or something like that. I thought I was the only one, thanks! :D

The same time I remember going down to eat something at the hostel I was staying in and I couldn't actually pick my glass of water up as my hand was shaking so badly.

:lol:

I was on holiday in Lloret de Mar 15 years ago and felt not too bad until I sat down to write postcards one afternoon and realised I had lost the ability to write! I ended up having to

hold my pen with both hands.

I don't think I've ever heard any noise in my "night demons" before. That would probably freak me out. I do remember talking to some of them one time when I had been on a particularly long binge. The same time I remember going down to eat something at the hostel I was staying in and I couldn't actually pick my glass of water up as my hand was shaking so badly.

I used to get the twitches in my legs as well, hellish indeed.

I seem to remember you posted a story about being in Riga (I think it was anyway) when you had a bad "night demon" on a bus, or something like that. I thought I was the only one, thanks! :D

Aye, that was after the Lithuania- Scotland game in 2006- 4 and a half hours on a bus from Vilnius to Riga trying to sleep and being unable to, I kept hearing the folk I was with speaking and it turned out they weren't actually speaking, I was just hearing voices. Freaky stuff.

Are dogs allowed on the underground?

Yes. Dogs are allowed on the London Underground tube network but they must be carried on escalators as they might hurt their paws getting on and off. Of course, it's fine to use stairs with larger pooches.

There is a byelaw regarding animals traveling on London Transport which basically states they can refuse entry to your animal is they have any safety concerns, and that you must control your animal. All seems fair and reasonable.

How do they know how many folk have watched something on telly, particularly sports which are on in pubs?

On the 6 nations on Sunday they said something like 7 million people tuned into the Wales game, my telly wasnt on at home but I watched it in the pub with about 50 other people, surely these figures can be nowhere near accurate?

How do they know how many folk have watched something on telly, particularly sports which are on in pubs?

On the 6 nations on Sunday they said something like 7 million people tuned into the Wales game, my telly wasnt on at home but I watched it in the pub with about 50 other people, surely these figures can be nowhere near accurate?

they have boxes in peoples house that volunteer and they work it out through a percentage of them that are watching