Quick Question Thread

Please settle a family argument.

Catriona Shearer or Judith Ralston. Who's got the biggest tits?

Id say Shearer does, but Ralston looks like she would be filthy as f**k in the sack

Meeting up with a bird I came across on tinder next week. Never gone down this road before. Any fellow P&Bers done this before, is it not a bit odd meeting them knowing it's essentially through a dating app?

I know there's a tinder thread somewhere but can't be sacked looking that far for it.

Meeting up with a bird I came across on tinder next week. Never gone down this road before. Any fellow P&Bers done this before, is it not a bit odd meeting them knowing it's essentially through a dating app?

I know there's a tinder thread somewhere but can't be sacked looking that far for it.

I would be all over tinder if I was a single guy. I wouldn't be thinking it was odd, I'd be happy about the money it had saved me going out on the pull. Get fucking in there.

Nope.

Everytime I've ended up meeting a girl it's been after seeing them out pished a weekend before or something.

I dunno how I'd feel about meeting someone I'd only saw pictures of and they'd only saw pictures of me. I actually done it back in the bebo days as a 16 year old lad. It was then I properly realised that girls can make themselves look much nicer in photos. :lol:

Should just go for it though, I mean what have you got to lose really? If you're meeting her meet her in town and have a few drinks so you can both ease off a bit, that's what I'd do. You never know you might even end up getting yer hole. ;)

I suppose when I get older, 26 or something, I'll be on match or whatever trying to find a proper bird.

Fat chance of meeting my future mrs in liquid but who knows :P:lol:

It's obviously gotta be drinks, just not in liquid haha.

From chatting with her she's already one up on the intelligence scale over other birds on there in that she doesn't require ten of those bloody emojis to explain herself. So chances are she might be quite sound, looking for more than just my hole so fingers crossed. Having said that if she's boring as f@ck I'd be quite happy just getting my hole.

Or I could take her for a romantic stroll down the Dundee waterfront or Arbroath's beaches. Wouldn't that be a treat...

I would be all over tinder if I was a single guy. I wouldn't be thinking it was odd, I'd be happy about the money it had saved me going out on the pull. Get fucking in there.

Most of the guys I know that are in relationships seem to say that. May as well take advantage of it then!

What is the best iPhone app for running for a beginner?

I always used Runkeeper. Nothing else to compare it to as that's all I used but I can't imagine needing anything else.

Thanks for the replies Zen and Dee. The question was not for me as I am an Adonis! The wife on the other hand is once again promising to have the perfect beach bod for the summer. She says that she will give both apps a try but she is leaning (scarily) more towards the runkeeper app.

Thanks for the replies Zen and Dee. The question was not for me as I am an Adonis! The wife on the other hand is once again promising to have the perfect beach bod for the summer. She says that she will give both apps a try but she is leaning (scarily) more towards the runkeeper app.

If you have any doubts about her having extra-marital affairs or that you can link up to her app without her knowing and you will be able to tell exactly where she is/has been. It's not what it's designed for but it'll stand up in a court of law when you take her for the house and the car.

You're welcome.

If you have any doubts about her having extra-marital affairs or that you can link up to her app without her knowing and you will be able to tell exactly where she is/has been. It's not what it's designed for but it'll stand up in a court of law when you take her for the house and the car.

You're welcome.

Haha you got this set up already DeeMan?