Quick Question Thread

That's twice today I've greenies you. Twice. This is monumental. Congratulations, Deeman. You are May's poster of the month and I will place you on the poster of the month wall in my attic.

post-25521-0-62695400-1431729069_thumb.j

There's a guy sitting across from me in my hotel bar, talking to Don Goodman and a couple of other Sky Sports football pundits. He's quite old, thinning, receding grey hair and wears glasses. I really recognise him but I think he might be a cricket/other sport commentator, who is he? Please help me P&B, it's really annoying me.

There's a guy sitting across from me in my hotel bar, talking to Don Goodman and a couple of other Sky Sports football pundits. He's quite old, thinning, receding grey hair and wears glasses. I really recognise him but I think he might be a cricket/other sport commentator, who is he? Please help me P&B, it's really annoying me.

Get a photo

^^^^^ got old man horn.

OK related to, but not exactly the tinder thing (I really have no fucking idea what tinder is)

It's close to 2 years since Mrs. RN#3 passed and I'd like some decent female company, not just a quickie or one nighter, any suggestions?

Bear in mind I'm 50, in the US and nae a bonnie loon

:blink: kinda glad I'm missing out on that deal. I'd probably sell the house and buy enough to kill me.

Can think of worse ways to die TBH