Quick Question Thread

Had an interview today for a job at Edinburgh Park, went quite well. Might just get out of call centre life.

Would have to move to Edinburgh pretty short notice if I do. Any advice anyone can offer for moving over there?

Had an interview today for a job at Edinburgh Park, went quite well. Might just get out of call centre life.

Would have to move to Edinburgh pretty short notice if I do. Any advice anyone can offer for moving over there?

Best 'O' luck, D.

Paisley's prince.

I've been toying with the idea of getting my daughter a wee fish tank as a couple of her pals have them and she seems to love them. I don't want to just get a plastic bowl and fling in a couple of goldfish as that seems a bit cruel.

Does anyone on here keep fish, either cold water or tropical? I'm looking for advice on what are the do's and don'ts.

There's a fish thread near the top of this sub-forum you'd maybe be better posting in that.

Can you take a screen protector off an I phone for a few days and it will go back on alright? My protector is manky from work and i want a clear screen for the weekend

You dirty b*****d.

Leith, nice though it is, would be a c**t of a daily commute to Edinburgh Park.

Leith to Edinburgh Park would be a nightmare

Gorgie is probably a good option for somewhere relatively cheap, not that rough, easy to get to Edinburgh Park from and easy to get into and out of town from.

Do airlines still require photo ID on internal UK flights? I flew with easyjet to Bristol and back last week and no one looked at my ID on either flight. The last time I flew was 18 months ago and I can't remember if they checked it or not then.