The New Raith Rovers Thread

Maybe every game should be must win and a fiver. Place is mobbed...

Hopefully they offer a similar price for the playoffs to get a good crowd in. Lads did well today with 10 men for ninety minutes, play like that again with 11 and we might have enough to stay up.

Hopefully they offer a similar price for the playoffs to get a good crowd in. Lads did well today with 10 men for ninety minutes, play like that again with 11 and we might have enough to stay up.

Is there not some sort of rule about minimum pricing for play off matches now?

Club keeping prices at a fiver and season tickets being valid next week is a good move. Hopefully get another good crowd to give the players a boost.

I thought there was a rule against that but excellent gesture. Would be good to get a crowd similar to today's.

Whilst the rest of the Dumbarton squad were taking the applause of the home fans at the final whistle today it was really noticeable that Lewis Vaughan made a beeline to someone on the touchline with a phone. From his facial expressions it was clear he was asking how the Raith v Ayr and Hibs v St.Mirren games has ended. He looked gutted.

He's been an excellent player for us and he'll be fondly remembered wherever he goes. Got to give credit to him for the professionalism he has shown.

Whilst the rest of the Dumbarton squad were taking the applause of the home fans at the final whistle today it was really noticeable that Lewis Vaughan made a beeline to someone on the touchline with a phone. From his facial expressions it was clear he was asking how the Raith v Ayr and Hibs v St.Mirren games has ended. He looked gutted.

He's been an excellent player for us and he'll be fondly remembered wherever he goes. Got to give credit to him for the professionalism he has shown.

I fucking love Lewis. A total professional and a great wee player. If we go down I can't see us keeping him, which is a shame because him and Jonny Court have the makings of a great front two. Not only that, but a front two produced by our own academy. If we can get those two, Matthews and Callachan in the team then it's something I could really get behind. There's nothing better footballing than supporting "your own".

at half time today the prize for throwing the ball and getting the closest to Roary was a season ticket

it is all young children who take part in this contest, none of whom will be able to attend SP on their own

do the organisers of this prize know if the winner intends to ever come back and are her family prepared to come with her/him at £17 a go - was this thought of ?

maybe they were only here because of the £5 entry fee, their first and only time

just don't think that was the best prize for a young child

maybe I have it all wrong ?

at half time today the prize for throwing the ball and getting the closest to Roary was a season ticket
it is all young children who take part in this contest, none of whom will be able to attend SP on their own
do the organisers of this prize know if the winner intends to ever come back and are her family prepared to come with her/him at £17 a go - was this thought of ?
maybe they were only here because of the £5 entry fee, their first and only time

You do realise they chose to enter the competition of their own accord?

Aye, we should've given them a fucking Frankie and Bennie's voucher eh?

Club keeping prices at a fiver and season tickets being valid next week is a good move. Hopefully get another good crowd to give the players a boost.

If you Google Spfl playoff pricing. On 2015 there was a minimum pricing set after rangers charged only £5... has anything changed ,or is it just for the top league. Is this another Drysdale f**k up ??

of course I did

what are you trying to say ?, still not the ideal prize for a young child

I'm just baffled that you're grumbling that approximately 50 kids entered a competition to win a season ticket, and the winner received said prize.

I doubt the previous winners were getting the bus up to Frankie and Benny's themselves either.

48 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I fucking love Lewis. A total professional and a great wee player. If we go down I can't see us keeping him, which is a shame because him and Jonny Court have the makings of a great front two. Not only that, but a front two produced by our own academy. If we can get those two, Matthews and Callachan in the team then it's something I could really get behind. There's nothing better footballing than supporting "your own".

Unless it's Davo