The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

Cameron and Potter are among the bookmakers’ favourites to take over from Murray on a permanent basis, along with Raith defender Paul Hanlon, ex-Dundee United boss Tam Courts and current Airdrie gaffer Rhys McCabe.

satisfied

This boy is trolling us eh?

I’m done with all these rumours. Heard about every name under the sun now and then some. I don’t think McBookies is that reliable as it’s a minuscule market with not much interest in it.  The Courier and Fife Free Press are printing names just for the sake of generating a web page. Wish the club would hurry up….if they have a name. 

Just now, TheLangToon said:

I’m done with all these rumours. Heard about every name under the sun now and then some. I don’t think McBookies is that reliable as it’s a minuscule market with not much interest in it.  The Courier and Fife Free Press are printing names just for the sake of generating a web page. Wish the club would hurry up….if they have a name. 

agreed and for wiw i am not a betting man

Just as an aside wherever this "the manager has to live in Kirkcaldy" is probably the mentalist thing to come out of the whole saga. 

With the best will in the world there's plenty of Rovers fans wouldn't choose to live in Kirkcaldy never mind a short to mid term employee with no emotional ties to the club. 

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Potter said to the Courier he isn't interested in the management job. 

people and circumstances change so why not have micky as head coach with an assistant and potter doing his thing.  all you people can do is show your negativity instead of thinking. and my original post clearly states favourites not the favourites

2 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

people and circumstances change so why not have micky as head coach with an assistant and potter doing his thing.  all you people can do is show your negativity instead of thinking. and my original post clearly states favourites not the favourites

What the f**k is the difference between being “favourites” for the job and “the favourites” job? 😂

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

What the f**k is the difference between being “favourites” for the job and “the favourites” job? 😂

favourites is plural the favourites is sngular