The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes in the microwave.

Look at you showing off your culinary skills, has Master chef and the Happy Palace burnt down?.

On another note if you were in Dysart today you must be suffering from online withdrawal symptoms as there is no wifi at the beer fest and the cell sigs in The building are woeful.

Look at you showing off your culinary skills, has Master chef and the Happy Palace burnt down?.

On another note if you were in Dysart today you must be suffering from online withdrawal symptoms as there is no wifi at the beer fest and the cell sigs in The building are woeful.

I daren't set foot in Dysart, the last time I was there the locals kept bothering me about what I had on my feet, the trogs had never seen shoes before.

Quote from Eric:

We have signed 5 players in the last day and a half, including 4 today. There will be another new signing on Monday. We await international clearance on one of these 6.

"who are these people, we demand names... Etc etc"

Six signings? Bloody hell!

I'd assume one of these is Anderson and another is Nade.

make-it-rain-gif.gif

Didnt Nade signe last week, so i assume he is not included in the 6. Be interesting to see who these players are. But no not mentioned if they are new to the club or are re signings.

Edited by Varna Rover