The New Raith Rovers Thread

I would have Grainger ahead of McKeown but either would be fine with me. Leaning slightly towards Grainger due to experience at a higher level over the years. Both have great long throw ability which adds another attacking option.

You need to lay off the drugs. From what i saw of Grainger in the playoffs he was horrific. He'd be more suited to throwing hammers at Livi.

Grainger is woeful. I would imagine if he signed a lot of people would point to his spl experience, which would be fair enough, but he really is a terrible player. It's a real shame we probably won't get booth back.

If it was McKeown would it be a loan deal with Kilmarnock or has he been freed by them?

It'd be a loan. I think because of Wighton's age, if we went for the two of them then it wouldn't be a problem. Part of the reason we had a raft of Hearts players back a few seasons ago was because they were all so young.

I liked Mullen when I saw him was unlucky in the cull hope he does well

Reading that article hoping we get confirmation of both the left back and striker before the weekend, im guessing the striker is the "exciting" signing tho il take that with a dangerously high level of salt. Hoping Murray pulls his finger out to speak to Conroy especially now if he is a free agent. Glad we are putting together a good squad and not just a first 11 tho obviously a lot will hinge on the reaminder of our midfield and striking options

I liked Mullen when I saw him was unlucky in the cull hope he does well

Reading that article hoping we get confirmation of both the left back and striker before the weekend, im guessing the striker is the "exciting" signing tho il take that with a dangerously high level of salt. Hoping Murray pulls his finger out to speak to Conroy especially now if he is a free agent. Glad we are putting together a good squad and not just a first 11 tho obviously a lot will hinge on the reaminder of our midfield and striking options

Nope

Did you not imply the other day that it was McKeown?

Not just me, a few folk have come up with that name. Will have to see if it has legs or not.

No idea who the forward might be though.

The Facebookers are going to go through the roof of our 'exciting' new signing is a left back from Cowdenbeath.

I sincerely hope it is.

Can we not say he's from Killie? Makes it sound better than saying he was signed from Cowden ;)