The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not bad fixtures.

Playing the three part-time teams in the first four fixtures will give us a pretty good sense of what our season is going to be like. Hopefully we can get our usual good start to the season but avoid the usual clocks going back collapse

We also think 3 points in the bag (despite I think your our bogey team just now) so don't get to cocky

If you think it's "3 points in the bag" then aren't you the ones getting cocky?

Not an easy start to a season, but no games will be easy! but a serious plus note is the home advantage.

After these 5 games we should know a lot more of our squad, hopefull two full capacity games with hearts and rangers.

Christmas fixture is pretty meh but other than that it looks quite good. Personally glad to avoid Hearts, Hibs and Rangers on the opening day.

Why is the new year game on the 3rd? I may be wrong and talking out my hoop but don't we usually play it on the 2nd?

The signing Eric was talking about won't excite anyone but he will play an important role in the team that we need to fill, he also does give us something we haven't had for a few seasons. It will hopefully be announced soon but I think there will be a bit of an anti climax when it is

Is it the Alloa physio?

Ever since Laurie got his jaw smashed in we have lacked sex appeal...