The New Raith Rovers Thread

Maybe he's training with another club?

He's commented on it saying it was just training with Hillfield Swifts (his dad's club) but he's still uncertain about his future and won't likely know until the weekend.

Raith look like they will be going for forth with the squad that they are shaping up all the best! Falkirk haven't made one decent signing yet so 4tg will be between yourselves and qos

I take it Falkirk haven't signed marc millar yet then

Raith look like they will be going for forth with the squad that they are shaping up all the best! Falkirk haven't made one decent signing yet so 4tg will be between yourselves and qos

Dont you f*cking dare! Everybody had us as challenging for the league last year, and look what happened...

I'd rather everyone stayed in the "we're cannon fodder" camp. Thank-you!

The "exciting signing" - not the striker.

Last time I was excited by a signing was when big Marv came back to us, when we were Second Division dross. I'm not sure who the Rovers could realistically sign that would excite me.

Who would the Rovers need to sign to excite you?

Looks like Renton might be right. While we've been heavily linked to Conroy, and he's been released, the FFP article says Murray is yet to speak to him. You'd think that after losing Baird in our earlier negotiations and with other clubs sniffing about we'd be quick off the mark but evidently not. Get the boy signed...

He's commented on it saying it was just training with Hillfield Swifts (his dad's club) but he's still uncertain about his future and won't likely know until the weekend.

hes had long enough to make his mind up and the same goes for anderson

Does it mention anymore about Spence and Anderson?

yes,unfortunately,contract offers for both still there,why i dont know?neither are that good to have contracts sitting waiting to be signed for weeks.deadline should have been given and passed

Looks like Renton might be right. While we've been heavily linked to Conroy, and he's been released, the FFP article says Murray is yet to speak to him. You'd think that after losing Baird in our earlier negotiations and with other clubs sniffing about we'd be quick off the mark but evidently not. Get the boy signed...

Any chance of giving me the highlights of what it says? Takes fucking ages to update online....

hes had long enough to make his mind up and the same goes for anderson

yes,unfortunately,contract offers for both still there,why i dont know?neither are that good to have contracts sitting waiting to be signed for weeks.deadline should have been given and passed

Exactly what would be the point in that? The contracts are there, If Murray finds someone better to use the budget on, then he will and the contract offer will be rescinded.

Any chance of giving me the highlights of what it says? Takes fucking ages to update online....

BqekrfaIMAAnsPU.jpg

Hopefully that works.

Exactly what would be the point in that? The contracts are there, If Murray finds someone better to use the budget on, then he will and the contract offer will be rescinded.

Agreed.

Eh,because he may not actively seek alternatives until such time as they pair have made their minds up.read about it frequently clubs offering contracts and giving a signing deadline,not signed by the given time contract lifted off table .for some unknown reason murray seems to determined to sign both