The New Raith Rovers Thread

Fixtures announced tomorrow morning can't wait to see the seethe on Facebook.

I fear for Murray if we end up with Dumbarton away on the opening day

"fux sake Murray!!@! teh board r crookz!£!"

I hope that they are adjusted for TV games, I need to plan some away days/nights.

Hoping Murray has learnt some valuable lessons from last season. Our team was shaping up nicely this time last year and Murray has once again done well with who he's brought in thus far. Bigger squad and competition for places is encouraging and something we've lacked for years. Just a real pity that we couldn't hold onto Cardle and Baird with the way the squad is coming together at the moment.

The signing Eric was talking about won't excite anyone but he will play an important role in the team that we need to fill, he also does give us something we haven't had for a few seasons. It will hopefully be announced soon but I think there will be a bit of an anti climax when it is

It really is strange the way Rovers have handled this. It goes against everything the board has preached in recent years. The only thing I can think of is that it might persuade players who have one or two offers from other clubs to sign for us.

The signing Eric was talking about won't excite anyone but he will play an important role in the team that we need to fill, he also does give us something we haven't had for a few seasons. It will hopefully be announced soon but I think there will be a bit of an anti climax when it is

Gunter has fucked off and we have a new kit man?

Has he been mentioned in this thread recently?

I've been told a name, from a source that is far more often right than wrong. My source doesn't want that information becoming public as they risk betraying confidences that way.

The name I got told might still be wrong, but if it's not I'd recommend reigning in your excitement.

This

Not convinced we'll get enough games out of Nade to make him a worthwhile signing, plus I can't see him and Elliot working as a partnership at all.

But apart from that you think it's a great signing right?

Not convinced we'll get enough games out of Nade to make him a worthwhile signing, plus I can't see him and Elliot working as a partnership at all.

Have you seen his Instagram photo? Says he is the fittest he has ever been, and if he stripped off any more fat he would become ill! Hopefully he does well for us. Thought we were always lacking a real physical presence up front last season, and Murray obviously thinks this as well.

Hoping Murray has learnt some valuable lessons from last season. Our team was shaping up nicely this time last year and Murray has once again done well with who he's brought in thus far. Bigger squad and competition for places is encouraging and something we've lacked for years. Just a real pity that we couldn't hold onto Cardle and Baird with the way the squad is coming together at the moment.

Good point. I remember us all last season thinking about this time we needed about 3 or 4 more players to have a squad that could cope. After that I think we the only went and signed Smith.

I never saw Nade play last season and obviously he has a reputation from his previous clubs in Scotland. However we should go on what the Dundee guys are saying. He'll certainly get a warm welcome from all proper Rovers fans.

And anyway...we needed a new cult hero and song!

Good point. I remember us all last season thinking about this time we needed about 3 or 4 more players to have a squad that could cope. After that I think we the only went and signed Smith.

The different is we have clear gaps in the squad at the moment. I'd be absolutely astonished if Murray tried up his business without a left back, wingers and two (technically three including Vaughan) forwards.

Remember that's what Turnbulls article of about a month ago was highlighting too so I'm really hopeful for another 4 or 5 signings.