The New Raith Rovers Thread

Any cowden or county fans opinion on him?

I'd say we're looking at a winger, 2 strikers and possibly a CM coming in and were done?

Lewis done alright with us I thought. Slight mistake in the RR OS report on him signing he wasn't on loan to us from County he got freed by them in January.

Tade was released from Stranraer. Very mixed reviews when we signed him.

Brian Graham was signed from Morton. Morton fans didn't rate him much!

Every signings a risk at this level.

McGlynn was weirdly good at getting decent strikers, terrible at wingers for some reason.

Don;t see how anyone can judge any of the signings thus far until they've played tbh ! Baird is another example, Thistle, Dundee and I even think QOS fans thought he was garbage, yet when he walked into San Starko twice he was head and shoulders one of our better constant performers !

I'll judge once I've seen them 6 or 7 games in, gives time for each player to settle, the team to gel and of course get used to McKinnons style of play :)

I'm not convinced that signing Alloa, Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath players is the path to success...

Agree with this. Unless going full time has a miraculous impact then I doubt we'll see a massive difference. It'll be interesting to see how we line up.

Not a fan of the new home top either.

Change it McKinnon!

Agree with this. Unless going full time has a miraculous impact then I doubt we'll see a massive difference. It'll be interesting to see how we line up.

Not a fan of the new home top either.

Change it McKinnon!

Not a huge fan of the home top yet either, I wanted us to keep the white with navy trim look.

But signing wise we've done ok, solid - no marquee signings right enough, but we kept the decent performers from last year, and the guys we've added are all pretty handy (negative reviews about Petrie aside).

Really, really underwhelmed with the signings so far.

Like the McCord signing, Megginson potential I suppose and Benedictus half decent although we may have let go better.

So far a bit meh, hopefully there's far more up Ray's sleeve in terms of signings.