The New Raith Rovers Thread

So positing a picture of us holding a cup doesn't answer the initial query? The initial query of, when did you last win a cup, Fife Cup not included?
Think it probably does m8.

Just so happens that in my time supporting Dunfermline it's also the biggest cup Raith have won, I wouldn't be so harsh on it xox

Those were league trophies. A cup would be the Scottish Cup, League Cup or diddy...I mean Challenge Cup. Two of which, the Pars have never won.

I like Gary Locke. There, I've said it.

I wondered why, then checked the games I've attended.

Montrose - home win
Dunfermline - home win
Dundee United - away draw
Falkirk - home defeat
Hibs - home draw
Falkirk - away win
QoS - home win

If the man can arrest the annual 'clocks back' omnishambles, then he'll have sealed the deal.

14 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I like Gary Locke. There, I've said it.

I wondered why, then checked the games I've attended.

Montrose - home win
Dunfermline - home win
Dundee United - away draw
Falkirk - home defeat
Hibs - home draw
Falkirk - away win
QoS - home win

If the man can arrest the annual 'clocks back' omnishambles, then he'll have sealed the deal.

Right, that's it, let's all chip in and buy this man a season ticket. On that basis we will be league champions by March! :lol:

I was planning on buying a season ticket but if it's Locke I'm glad I haven't yet. Genuinely struggling to believe our board would decide he is the best option.

I'm gonna hold my hands up and say Gary has definitely proven me wrong thus far and I over reacted to his appointment . Hopefully he can keep up the good work with the clocks going back. I'm pretty glad I never bought a season ticket though as I am now contracted to work every Saturday so won't have seen the benefit of it anyways!

Please note, I have every right to retract this statement if our season goes tits up from here...

I have no doubt that Wighton has done,and will continue to do, very well at Dundee.

He was absolutely fucking shite with us though. That's just a fact. His performance away to Hibs was one of the worst I've seen for a striker.

I have no doubt that Wighton has done,and will continue to do, very well at Dundee.

He was absolutely fucking shite with us though. That's just a fact. His performance away to Hibs was one of the worst I've seen for a striker.

Not a striker though, is he?

Mind when you guys said Wighton was shite? [emoji848]

Don't see what all the fuss is about him. He tried hard with us but just looked like a weakling. I doubt he'll get double figures for league goals this season. How many has he scored so far?

Don't see what all the fuss is about him. He tried hard with us but just looked like a weakling. I doubt he'll get double figures for league goals this season. How many has he scored so far?

Doesn't matter how many league goals he's scored. He's an instant legend among the Dens Park faithful. He relegated United, didn't you know?