The New Raith Rovers Thread

Why?

Time will tell a suppose but i cannot believe in a million years that he would ask to leave or say he wants to go to the spl if he had not been spoken to by clubs or his agent has!

Time will tell a suppose but i cannot believe in a million years that he would ask to leave or say he wants to go to the spl if he had not been spoken to by clubs or his agent has!

according to the FFP he has been asked to take a pay cut so he has been probably had to weigh this up

according to the FFP he has been asked to take a pay cut so he has been probably had to weigh this up

Now that must be a load of shite he is on a 2 year deal so they can ask him but he would never say aye

The reason why nothing has happend so far is Jim Mcintyre is on holiday for two weeks i reckon he's pars bound defo hope no that will make it worse crossing over to the dark side bt thats my opinion lol probably a million miles away

Edited by geo1234

Now that must be a load of shite he is on a 2 year deal so they can ask him but he would never say aye

The reason why nothing has happend so far is Jim Mcintyre is on holiday for two weeks i reckon he's pars bound defo hope no that will make it worse crossing over to the dark side bt thats my opinion lol probably a million miles away

cant see any SPL team looking to sign a 35 old defender from the 1st div, besides they sign up Rusty from St.J didnt they?

That seems like quite the assumption to me. He wouldn't be the first player to hanker publicly after a move only to find no real interest. In fact, I'll be surprised if anyone is interested in him.

He's a hell of an important player for us and the manner in which he slots into our style of play makes him a standout for us that I desperately don't want to lose. For an outsider looking in though, he's scored only 13 goals at a lower level than he aspires to, only has a year left on his contract and will almost defiitely be available for free this time next year. It make no sense to stump up a fee for him.

That seems like quite the assumption to me. He wouldn't be the first player to hanker publicly after a move only to find no real interest. In fact, I'll be surprised if anyone is interested in him.

He's a hell of an important player for us and the manner in which he slots into our style of play makes him a standout for us that I desperately don't want to lose. For an outsider looking in though, he's scored only 13 goals at a lower level than he aspires to, only has a year left on his contract and will almost defiitely be available for free this time next year. It make no sense to stump up a fee for him.

And that seems like an assumption to me too lol its all a guessing game until it happens i suppose but bearing in mind a spl team could probably snap him up for 15k to bolster there strikeforce and not need to pay him massive wages

The article was about Murray so thats what I was taking it on

i was talking about Baird since you said no one was in for him then i sed i dont believe for one minute no 1 is in for him lol :lol:

i was talking about Baird since you said no one was in for him then i sed i dont believe for one minute no 1 is in for him lol :lol:

lol another fine example of Rovers communication 8)

with Baird i hope it gets sorted one way or another very quickly, if he is going to leave then fair doos thanks for last season lets have the cash and get a replacement. If not then great. Tho we need to know so we can identify players if needs be and move before they get snapped up

Another point whats it going to be like for Bairdy if he doesnt get a move according to fantalk it looks like they think he is Judas and can get to fuk

Well, McG says no one has been in for him, so I'm personally content to take him at his word.

A Pars mate said McIntyre walked off the pitch at East End after the last derby with his arm round Baird. Lo and behold, a few weeks later he's handing in a transfer request. Mmm...

Cant imagine they are going to have any money to buy him out of his contract tho, heard they are still paying up other bills first

A Pars mate said McIntyre walked off the pitch at East End after the last derby with his arm round Baird. Lo and behold, a few weeks later he's handing in a transfer request. Mmm...

Shame that didnt happen with some of the women i put my arms round..... :lol:

Cant imagine they are going to have any money to buy him out of his contract tho, heard they are still paying up other bills first

This is Dunfermline we're talking about. Just because they have less than no money doesn't mean they won't try and splash out.

Well, McG says no one has been in for him, so I'm personally content to take him at his word.

This is the same guy that said he would love a crack at the spl while still being under contract with us but no1 shot him down like Bairdy also big rumours he has now had 2 interviews at Kilmarnock

This is Dunfermline we're talking about. Just because they have less than no money doesn't mean they won't try and splash out.

I would tend to agree with you they always have spent more than they can afford