The New Raith Rovers Thread

Does indeed look like a new official website. However I love the shout on Facebook to bring back the trumpet player.

f**k the trumpet bloke! Bring back the bongo guy! He was immense at the second half of the November derby last year! Mind you, everyone was immense that day. Scott McBride even did something!

f**k the trumpet bloke! Bring back the bongo guy! He was immense at the second half of the November derby last year! Mind you, everyone was immense that day. Scott McBride even did something!

He certainly drowned out the Pars who were on the Fiddle.

I thought it was perfectly obvious that we were launching a new website as part of... er, a new official website. Then I read the Facebook comments. Goodness me.

Looks pretty fancy. You even get a wee Rovers badge in the address bar. How very exciting.

They have hyped it up on Facebook & Twitter completely including words like big and exciting referring to an "announcement" on that site at 11am tomorrow so quite disappointing if this announcement is simply the new website being activated.

They have hyped it up on Facebook & Twitter completely including words like big and exciting referring to an "announcement" on that site at 11am tomorrow so quite disappointing if this announcement is simply the new website being activated.

It could be worse. We could sign a tractor like East Fife... 8)

All I'm saying is with no report, no pictures, no highlights or no official site interviews 2 days after a home match, it better be worth it!

The website has been a talking point for a few years with some fans, with some complaining about a lack of updates about the club (which are generally ridiculous given it is run by a volunteer). It wouldn't surprise me if it was a new look website, tied in with more interactions through Rovers abroad, facebook and twitter. Throw in possibly flash based highlights, and a flick through photo gallery and you'd have a new, updated website.

Or we could be plunging into administration and Jim Foy's developed a heartbreakingly cruel sense of humour. I wouldn't worry about the highlights or interviews. We're in a lucky position to even get them by Monday, considering how some websites are updated scarcely at best.

The website has been a talking point for a few years with some fans, with some complaining about a lack of updates about the club (which are generally ridiculous given it is run by a volunteer). It wouldn't surprise me if it was a new look website, tied in with more interactions through Rovers abroad, facebook and twitter. Throw in possibly flash based highlights, and a flick through photo gallery and you'd have a new, updated website.

Or we could be plunging into administration and Jim Foy's developed a heartbreakingly cruel sense of humour. I wouldn't worry about the highlights or interviews. We're in a lucky position to even get them by Monday, considering how some websites are updated scarcely at best.

Wouldn't surprise me either but them calling it a big and exciting announcement would be a bit ridiculous if it's just activation of the new site.