Fifa 09

Fifa 10

Tekken

Tekken 2

Tekken 3

Tekken 5

Pro Evolution Soccer 5

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (took me three years to complete)

Sonic Mega Collection

Tiger Woods pga tour 06

Tiger Woods pga tour 07

I've started saving up for an xbox as ive never had one but i'm in the middle of a game of management mode on fifa 10 and going to see how far i can take qpr

30th retail completion - Saw

Had to go back and get four of the different weapon kills after completing the story, but was quite fun!

Edit: finished Bobble Head as well, but that's a Kinect Labs one so that doesn't really count!

Completed CSI: Hard Evidence. Good fun to play through, but seemingly impossible to fail to complete! As although I did it without many hints as I have a pretty good idea what I was looking for, if you needed them you could be walked through it with your hand held the entire way!

Got all the achievements in Assassin's Creed 2. A truly stunning game, I'm just annoyed that I am 2 years behind everyone else in discovering the game! I'm already well into Assassin's Creed Brotherhood now and hopefully I will own Revelations sooner rather than later.

Got all the achievements in Assassin's Creed 2. A truly stunning game, I'm just annoyed that I am 2 years behind everyone else in discovering the game! I'm already well into Assassin's Creed Brotherhood now and hopefully I will own Revelations sooner rather than later.

Did you get bored of collecting all the feathers? I sure as hell did.

Completed the XBLA version of WWtBa Millionaire?

The Americans are getting a retail version, but we get an arcade one... it has a South Park version and a film version as well. :)

Completed Lego Harry Potter 2, after wandering around aimlessly looking for the last brick i went back to the wee shop in Knockturn Alley and saw that when I bought the 16 gold bricks a couple of weeks ago I missed one. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MW3, but then again who hasn't by now! As others have said was surprised and disappointed at how short it was and how little actual gameplay, compared to 'movie' clips there was.

Archived