Who's Going To Uni?

Quite possibly, but they can barely wipe their own arses, let alone be trusted to cook your steak and wash the dishes.

It appears to me that the woman you're after is in fact your mum.

You must fit in well at Glasgow Uni.

Edited by Guest

What an absurd generalisation. It's not a shite degree. A third in Media Studies from Napier is a 'shite degree'.

Haha i do mind a few retards in my class failing first year exams and then the resits and they moved onto "combined studies".... What a waste of time/money

What an absurd generalisation. It's not a shite degree. A third in Media Studies from Napier is a 'shite degree'.

Swing and a miss, pal. Napier don't offer 'Media Studies'. A degree in Journalism from Napier, however, is held in very high regard.

smugqq.png

It appears to me like the woman you're after is in fact your mum.

You must fit in well at Glasgow Uni.

You would make that mistake as an ELC frequenter. It's not just your mammy that does the cooking. I thought you were all supposed to be quasi-University of Lifers anyway?

Swing and a miss, pal. Napier don't offer 'Media Studies'. A degree in Journalism from Napier, however, is held in very high regard.

To be honest, I have never checked what a third-rate institution like Napier offer, being awash with offers from better institutions.

But I reckon I could cut out a Napier degree from the back of a cereal packet.

smugqq.png

smugqq.png

I take it you did journalism? Do they not say that if you want to be a decent journalist then you are better doing a degree in english? I may be mistaken?

To be honest, I have never checked what a third-rate institution like Napier offer, being awash with offers from better institutions.

But I reckon I could cut out a Napier degree from the back of a cereal packet.

smugqq.png

I'm not gonna lie to you VikingTON - Napier's pish. Cracking party atmosphere, though.

I take it you did journalism? Do they not say that if you want to be a decent journalist then you are better doing a degree in english? I may be mistaken?

No, Marketing & Economics. Although when I studied AH English at school, our teacher told us that was the case.

You would make that mistake as an ELC frequenter. It's not just your mammy that does the cooking. I thought you were all supposed to be quasi-University of Lifers anyway?

Ah good, wasn't sure if I was an ELC frequenter or a techie student.

I'm more interested in how tidy birds are rather than how well they rustle up a coq au vin myself.

My exam timetable:

Tuesday 8th May (2pm-4pm)

Tuesday 15th May (9:30am-11:30am)

Thursday 17th May (2pm-4pm)

Not bad. I'm also trying to transfer to the Business School for third year but I won't hold my breath over that one.

And for the record the tidiness of girls goes:

1) Caley

2) Strathclyde

3) Glasgow Uni

Here to help.

i hate the unis of glasgow just for the fact that a minority of the fuds have the most annoying and infuriating accent ever mad.gif

I've been studying at Glasgow for about a semester and a half now and have heard a few folk on here going on about a 'Glasgow Uni accent' but I've yet to hear it.

Everyone I've met have accents that sound like where they are from.

I think it was made up by people that dropped out of school at 16 to do shite jobs and needed something to sustain their bitter angst towards people with an IQ over 100.

See Reynard.

Edited by JamboMikey

I've been studying at Glasgow for about a semester and a half now and have heard a few folk on here going on about a 'Glasgow Uni accent' but I've yet to hear it.

its awfull the people who speak with it should be deported to either the bermuda or buckfast triangle ph34r.gif

People massively overplay it. There are those who have said accent, but they are a minority and they are almost entirely confined to the Queen Margaret Union.

Any university that chooses not to organise exams during the week is a bit special anyway.

Yeah, Saturday/Sunday exams is fucking horrendous.

My timetable is:

Tuesday 8th of May - Maths 2-5.

Wednesday 9th of May - Water Engineering - 2-5

Tuesday 15th of May - Geotechnical Engineering - 2-5

Thursday 24th of May - Construction Management 9.30-10.30

Maths and Water being right beside each other's a bit shit. The lecturer was trying to make the Construction Management exam a class test and hold it in Week 12 (probably the 26th of April) which would've been nice and end my exams on the 15th. 9 days to study for an hour exam though laugh.gif