Who's Going To Uni?

I do my bit for social solidarity by coming in early on strike days and plugging more things into the wall in my office, using up more electricity, reducing the Uni's income and thereby placing an indirect threat onto the staffing budget.

Every little helps.

I do my bit for social solidarity by coming in early on strike days and plugging more things into the wall in my office, using up more electricity, reducing the Uni's income and thereby placing an indirect threat onto the staffing budget.

Every little helps.

What a c**t.

Yep, more strikes a-coming. For those talking about teaching time, it's a minimal part of what a student is expected to do.

It might be a minimal part in terms of time, but it's clearly the most important part in the majority of subjects.

It is quite annoying, I agree.

I had the marking for some of my coursework delayed because of all this shite.

How dare they delay the marking of coursework for a day while they strike for fair pay.

How dare they delay the marking of coursework for a day while they strike for fair pay.

We got emails saying our coursework wouldn't be marked for a while due to the ongoing conflict that was going on. That was on the 28th of November. I just got back the mark a few days ago. Not really satisfactory considering their feedback policy is 2 weeks.

Just got word today that my first paper is being published in a really good journal, so I'm absolutely delighted. Will make my PhD viva a lot easier, because it's very difficult to be overly critical of work which has been published at that standard.

Just got word today that my first paper is being published in a really good journal, so I'm absolutely delighted. Will make my PhD viva a lot easier, because it's very difficult to be overly critical of work which has been published at that standard.

What's the paper on? Would love to give it a read.

Stats eh? Did you know that 74.5% of stats are made up on the spot?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DO YOU GET IT?

DO YOU

DO YOU

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I'M SAYING STATS ARE MADE UP BUT USING STATS TO PROVE THIS

I AM FUCKING AMAZING!

Stats eh? Did you know that 74.5% of stats are made up on the spot?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DO YOU GET IT?

DO YOU

DO YOU

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I'M SAYING STATS ARE MADE UP BUT USING STATS TO PROVE THIS

I AM FUCKING AMAZING!

Gd1m8