Who's Going To Uni?

Nah, I know who it was though. I'm mates with him. Does his name start with a G?

I've not even heard back from UWS ffs :lol:

Cannae remember his first name, think it did. His surname starts with a K? I think. If I'm remembering the right guy.

I've been up since half 6, I was just proud I managed to remember that I met a Killie fan today :lol:

Cannae remember his first name, think it did. His surname starts with a K? I think. If I'm remembering the right guy.

I've been up since half 6, I was just proud I managed to remember that I met a Killie fan today :lol:

aye defo him. Were both into the journalism etc, do some work for the same website too lol.

I'm waiting on one more essay result to find out if I have completely finished my degree and, frankly, it's bloody torture. I got my penultimate one back yesterday which I got 68% for but I was marked down a bit on my references. I used RefWorks because I was being a lazy cow and I've had it pointed out to me that it's riddled with silly little errors. Raging. Note to anyone doing essays: read your references properly before you submit. You'll kick yourself if you get marked down for something so bloody stupid. Laziness doesn't pay.

I started writing my dissertation today. I'm not sure if there's some good stuff in the pipeline or if it's all a load of total f**k. If I nail it I can get a first class, if I bottle it I could get a 2:2. I'm an absolute shitebag in all walks of life and academically I'm very average. I don't deserve much more than a 2:2. I have an appalling attitude, do slightly more than the bare minimum and last term had an attendance percentage of something like 13%, my lowest in my 3 1/2 years as a student. f**k knows how I'm sitting on an average of 66%, if I end up with a 2:1 then any c**t can.

I mean you should've seen my dissertation proposal (which counts for 25% of the overall dissertation mark :lol: ). It was the most appalling load of utter disgrace I've ever written. No academic journals in the lit review, it was all sourced from one textbook, and a bunch of 7 year old newspaper articles. When it came to proposed methodology, I basically said I didn't know what I was doing and the timeline was the most unrealistic load of f**k on the scene. The whole thing was about 150 words under the recommended minimum anaw. A National Front manifesto holds more credibility than this pile of c**t and it still got over 60%. :lol:

Aaahhh, see this is where it all begins to make sense. 'Napier'.

My supervisor is about 65 and obviously hasn't been given full penetration for over 25 year. Probably thinks if she gives all her male students a good mark, they'll plunge a USB stick up her fud. She gave my mate 87% and he writes like an actual special case. It's stunning what goes on at the 'university' a lot of the time.

Does college count here?

I've got an interview for HNC travel & tourism on Wednesday.

I've no offers from uni's yet, but I've got an interview for a HND course for practical journalism at City of Glasgow. It's a 2 year, first year would be HNC obviously, then I could hopefully get straight into 3rd year at uni after this.

Don't sniff at an HND. WIth a good mark you can get into 3rd year at Uni with one.

Absolutely. This was my route into university, I studied HND Administration & Information Technology before going into 3rd year at uni studying BA Management.

Just got an invitation to an interview for sports journalism at UWS. Chuffed.

Yas, maybe we will end up meeting each other! I actually quite enjoyed the interview a few weeks back, did help that there wasn't a single OF fan amongst us (or at least no one who admitted to being one).