Who's Going To Uni?

Oh and if anyone from Strathclyde Union would care to explain why their own student card doesn't count as acceptable ID at the bar then please by all means do so.

My mate got knocked back on Monday too for just having the student card, which I thought was a bit ridiculous.

Were you in the Barony tonight as I have a mole who found a Morton fan resembling your details. :P

Oh and if anyone from Strathclyde Union would care to explain why their own student card doesn't count as acceptable ID at the bar then please by all means do so.

It's the new licencing laws. Student cards are easily faked, so they can't accpet them as ID anymore.

The licencing laws in this country are farcical.

Caley.

I lied but, it was a Sociology then History lecture doubler. <_<

Gawd, how bad was that!

I got cramp in my legs half way through Sociology :lol:

I knew that woman was from Kent, I said it to my pal, wish I had just shouted that now :( Would've saved me £26!

Gawd, how bad was that!

I got cramp in my legs half way through Sociology :lol:

I knew that woman was from Kent, I said it to my pal, wish I had just shouted that now :( Would've saved me £26!

Yeah it was poor.

:lol:

Hmm, I don't know what you're on about, although I did come about half an hour late, you may have seen me?

It's the new licencing laws. Student cards are easily faked, so they can't accpet them as ID anymore.

The same ID that is accepted as valid on entry, and has Dob and photo ID. If you can't trust your own database then something's going wrong.

Stirling was like a fuckin zoo the day. All the schoolies were in for an open day. Queue at the canteen was goin out the door. 300 ae them wantin a roll and b*****din sausage.

I was there yesterday. :D

Yeah it was poor.

:lol:

Hmm, I don't know what you're on about, although I did come about half an hour late, you may have seen me?

Were you sitting down the bottom right hand side with one of those funny hats on?

And aye, the thing I'm talking about was right at the start.

I was there!

I was the cool c**t sitting up the back with the white sneak's on, yeaah. :D

You know how we have to e-mail the wifey with the answer to the question "Are we individuals"? I'm just going to e-mail her and say "Are we human, or are we dancers? My sign is vital, my hands are cold. Cos I'm on my knees, looking for the answers, are we human, or are we dancers?"

That'll be a mind-f**k.

That's exactly what I said when she asked :lol:

When she said you can save £2, I said "Yass, that's a happy meal!" which caused a wee snigger up the top left hand corner, is that where you were sitting?

No, I was in the back row right in the middle, I moved there because me and the guy from downstairs both got knee aids from leaning into the seats infront further down in Marketing just before Sociology.

One day I'd love to belt out GREEN ARMY during a lecture, that would be pretty good. Shit, I'm still too immature for this shit aren't I? :(

I just kept making stupid remarks the full way through :lol:

Btw, Emmanuelle Tulle, what a name ;)

Were you sitting down the bottom right hand side with one of those funny hats on?

And aye, the thing I'm talking about was right at the start.

Nah, I came in the left hand door and sat about three rows up, then when Emmanuelle started talking about the module guide thingamy, she said to me that I wouldn't have one so the blonde girl gave me one.