Nom Nom Nom

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Mongolian barbecue for dinner.

IMG_1639.jpg

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking c**t

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking c**t
Assuming this isn't a whoosh/yet another alias...if that's you typing as sober as possible you must be at the turps.

23 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:
1 hour ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

Assuming this isn't a whoosh/yet another alias...if that's you typing as sober as possible you must be at the turps.

I stumbled upon it online, very appropriate for that monstrosity 

My other half's been away all week on childminding duties for her daughter.

Thought I'd try and treat her on her homecoming tomorrow night with one of her favourite meals : Fish pie.

Had thought about buying a supermarket ready-made job, but when you read the reviews on these things it puts you right off. Started looking at recipes online and like the look of this Jamie Oliver creation :

Anyone tried it, or anyone got their own favourite recipe?

18 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

My other half's been away all week on childminding duties for her daughter.

Thought I'd try and treat her on her homecoming tomorrow night with one of her favourite meals : Fish pie.

Had thought about buying a supermarket ready-made job, but when you read the reviews on these things it puts you right off. Started looking at recipes online and like the look of this Jamie Oliver creation :

Anyone tried it, or anyone got their own favourite recipe?

Never understood why they put prawns in the supermarket fish pies. End up like rubber bands.

Also when you do a homemade fish pie you can include boiled eggs.

• 2 weeks later...
Vegetable lasagna just out of the oven and the aromas' are outrageous!
IMG_20181010_235705.thumb.jpg.3728ac1d3f9e8e3eb2387a487294f4e6.jpg
Won't be eating it until tomorrow so the flavours will have infused even more plus it'll retain its shape......roll on Thursday!
that looks great. what veg do you put in it? i like to lace chillies through mine to mix it up a bit

We've been using this place recently:

https://www.gousto.co.uk/ 

They have a selection of about 30 or so dishes each day for 2-4 folk. You order a few days ahead and they send the exact ingredients. Sounds lazy but it means you can make quite interesting stuff without any waste. Won't need anything more exotic that salt & pepper or olive oil as they send you everything else with a really easy menu/instruction card. 

1690-Moroccan-Chicken-Carrot--Cherry-Tom

11 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
15 minutes ago, sjc said:
Vegetable lasagna just out of the oven and the aromas' are outrageous!
IMG_20181010_235705.thumb.jpg.3728ac1d3f9e8e3eb2387a487294f4e6.jpg
Won't be eating it until tomorrow so the flavours will have infused even more plus it'll retain its shape......roll on Thursday!

that looks great. what veg do you put in it? i like to lace chillies through mine to mix it up a bit

Broccoli, carrots, courgette, aubergine, red, yellow & green peppers, onion, celery, tomatoes, 3 different types of mushrooms, pimento stuffed green olives, garlic, fresh basil, green pesto and a touch of Worcester sauce. Would normally put chillies in but my daughter needs to have some too.....I have fresh jalapenos (rare here in Matsuyama!)....so might put a finely chopped one into my portion :)

The white sauce is just milk, flour and cheese with a touch of ground black pepper.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

We've been using this place recently:

https://www.gousto.co.uk/ 

They have a selection of about 30 or so dishes each day for 2-4 folk. You order a few days ahead and they send the exact ingredients. Sounds lazy but it means you can make quite interesting stuff without any waste. Won't need anything more exotic that salt & pepper or olive oil as they send you everything else with a really easy menu/instruction card. 

1690-Moroccan-Chicken-Carrot--Cherry-Tom

Thought you were vegetarian these days?

Broccoli, carrots, courgette, aubergine, red, yellow & green peppers, onion, celery, tomatoes, 3 different types of mushrooms, pimento stuffed green olives, garlic, fresh basil, green pesto and a touch of Worcester sauce. Would normally put chillies in but my daughter needs to have some too.....I have fresh jalapenos (rare here in Matsuyama!)....so might put a finely chopped one into my portion [emoji4]
The white sauce is just milk, flour and cheese with a touch of ground black pepper.
i try to change it as much as possible but bery similar to yours. cant do aubergine though gives me the boke. enjoy broccoli and cauliflower in it though.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You must be confusing me with someone else. They do a load of veggie options and also 10 minute meals. It has even got my missus and daughter doing some cooking. 

My stupid sister in London uses them a lot.  Had a few things when Ive been "down from Scotland" (not a euph) and its decent fodder, despite being cooked by my stupid sister.

Were going to London on Friday so no doubt she'll have another Gousto prepared.