Nom Nom Nom

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Since getting home from work last night I’ve been to do a boxing workout (twice), four loads of laundry, made dinner, had some nookie with the missus, did the weekly shop, cut the grass, built some plant rack tat for the garden, swept the paths and patio and been mountain biking. Had a few hours of kip too from around 3-6am. It’s a miracle drug. 

Wished I’d married you, you’re a keeper 

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Since getting home from work last night I’ve been to do a boxing workout (twice), four loads of laundry, made dinner, had some nookie with the missus, did the weekly shop, cut the grass, built some plant rack tat for the garden, swept the paths and patio and been mountain biking. Had a few hours of kip too from around 3-6am. It’s a miracle drug. 

You'll take a bit of replacing, I'll give you that.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I've done all that too - apart from the boxing, laundry, dinner making,  shopping, grass cutting, plant rack tat building, path and patio sweeping and mountain biking.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've done all that too - apart from the boxing, laundry, dinner making,  shopping, grass cutting, plant rack tat building, path and patio sweeping and mountain biking.

Another bike ride now too. Now for gym and sauna. Will try this tasty looking thing:

image.jpg

Lamb!

Cooked a huge leg of lamb yesterday for a family dinner but the great weather changed plans. Me and the Pug are getting extremely fat tonight! Tempted to do away with the Pug as it is eating more than me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just cut up a chicken and barbequed it with some corn on the cob. OH YA FUCKER! I've got some chunks of oak as well so smoked it up.

Eta: top bbq tip is to buy some aubergines, then grill them on the hot coals after you've finished your bbq to make baba ganoush

Edited by Tamdunk

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 13:58, Slenderman said:

Fish finger sandwich on white bread. Tartare sauce on one side, Sriracha on the other.

right - i'll tell you all this once and once only -

from bottom to top:

large (tesco) soft wholemeal roll (bottom)

mayonnaise

shredded lettuce

slice of cheese

four fish fingers (with tartare sauce kinda worked in between them)

four more fish fingers (with ketchup kinda worked in between then)

shitload of ground black pepper

'nother slice of cheese

handful of chips

burger sauce

large (tesco) soft wholemeal roll (top)

pic from a little while ago before the order/construction method had been completely formalised - i think this may be a slightly smaller "six finger" (leave it) version:

the final improvement was to enclose the "lower half" of the thing in a fajita wrap, to stop all the innards falling out during the consumption process - works an absolute fucking treat, but you still have to commit fully and trough through the thing in one go - it's a disaster if you try to put one down and then restart !

IMG_0147.JPG.5785c39e116316e743412aac153c6027.JPG

Edited by Herman Hessian

Had a couple of 79p hearty food co chicken curries for tea last night. Wasn't as disappointed as I thought i'd be. The lasagna's and cottage pies aren't too shabby either.

quitegood.png

Edited by BawWatchin

5 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

right - i'll tell you all this once and once only -

from bottom to top:

large (tesco) soft wholemeal roll (bottom)

mayonnaise

shredded lettuce

slice of cheese

four fish fingers (with tartare sauce kinda worked in between them)

four more fish fingers (with ketchup kinda worked in between then)

shitload of ground black pepper

'nother slice of cheese

handful of chips

burger sauce

large (tesco) soft wholemeal roll (top)

pic from a little while ago before the order/construction method had been completely formalised - i think this may be a slightly smaller "six finger" (leave it) version:

the final improvement was to enclose the "lower half" of the thing in a fajita wrap, to stop all the innards falling out during the consumption process - works an absolute fucking treat, but you still have to commit fully and trough through the thing in one go - it's a disaster if you try to put one down and then restart !

You're over-complicating something that should be simple and basic.