Nom Nom Nom

Made my own chicken kievs, flttened out some chicken breasts, put in some boursin cheese, rolled it over and sealed it with parma ham, then wrapped it in a few rashers of streaky bacon. pan fried it for a few minutes then put it in the oven to cook through. Had it with roast potatoes and asparagus spears, lovely :P . Although a bit car crash flavour wise.

Made my own chicken kievs, flttened out some chicken breasts, put in some boursin cheese, rolled it over and sealed it with parma ham, then wrapped it in a few rashers of streaky bacon. pan fried it for a few minutes then put it in the oven to cook through. Had it with roast potatoes and asparagus spears, lovely :P . Although a bit car crash flavour wise.

I enjoy a bit of car crash dining.

Last night I had a chicken shajani. It was truly superb.

I did feel a bit uneasy after it but that's due to the fact I ate about half my own bodyweight in Indian food. :lol:

Had rigatoni cardinale with focaccia today was good. Marinated chicken in garlic, cumin, chilli powder, lemon and salt yesterday and fried in breadcrumbs, was class. :)

Better off with crushed chillis, which you can get from a half-decent supermarket now.

I've a big rack of Chinese ribs in the oven, to be combined with marinaded salmon, a watercress salad and tzatziki.

Was taken to Red Onion in West Campbell Street Glasgow.

A bit pricy and too much put into the presentation for my liking. Bruschetta with black pudding, Goat's cheese and come onion creation, with emphasis on the bread and goat's cheese, half a slice of black pudding!

Main Thai Green Curry, far too much veg :(

I was looking for the chip shop on the way home :angry:

Mums chicken curry, delightful. Tomorrow will be a masterstroke from her. Chicken stuffed with haggis, wrapped in bacon with potatos peas and garlic bread. I may be in heaven come 6pm.

It was delightful.